PDA

View Full Version : Make me cold-resistance

Tomasss
January 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Hi,
My schoolmates (especially girls but boys too) are going to school without jacket or socks or with shorts. I tried it but i can't stand cold. How I can? I don' want wear lot of clothes.

Anniebanannie
January 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM
You might get used to the cold a little at a time, but everyone reacts differently.

Amethyst Rose
January 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Everyone has varying tolerances to high and low temperatures. If you're uncomfortable wearing less clothing in the cold, don't torture yourself. You can wear clothes that are thin but made of warm materials or that are fleece-lined to avoid feeling so bundled up.

Plane And Simple
January 13th, 2017, 07:22 PM
I'm one to wear a sort of skiing jacket every winter day lol. No big deal about it. I have a mate who only wears a jacket if it gets below freezing. I could get used to it, yes, but first off, I can't risk getting a cold now, and second, I shiver a fucking lot which is annoying.

Would I want to be like my friend like you say? Oh hell yes. The jacket is annoying. Will I? Most likely not. Too much effort and risks.

I say don't worry and wear whatever you need, it's alright :)

PlasmaHam
January 13th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Move to Alaska, you will get used to the cold very quickly up there.

everlong
January 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
It's not cold unless you think it's cold. I don't believe so, but that's what I've heard people say.

Flapjack
January 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I personally have an amazing tolerance to cold but I am reallyyy intolerant to heat! It was snowing and I went out n just a long sleeve shirt and jeans :P Increasing your metabolism might make you more tolerant, drink some caffeine? Walk faster? Tbh I don't think there is muchhh you can do!

I think I got my resistance to the cold from walking home at 4 am every Sunday morning for 3 months straight so I think exposure worked on me but I really don't recommend it!:)