PDA

View Full Version : Skins

Murk.T.M
January 12th, 2017, 03:57 AM
There's already a thread named the same, but what do you think about custom skins? I don't have access to the site source code, but I'm almost certain that skins here are based off of css, and also css is easily be customized with js. If a skin editor were feasible with the devs, the background images can be externally sourced like with the img tag for posting, and the css source can be stored as a PM would be.

Would it be possible to get a name of a dev that I can PM?

Gwen
January 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
There's already a thread named the same, but what do you think about custom skins? I don't have access to the site source code, but I'm almost certain that skins here are based off of css, and also css is easily be customized with js. If a skin editor were feasible with the devs, the background images can be externally sourced like with the img tag for posting, and the css source can be stored as a PM would be.

Would it be possible to get a name of a dev that I can PM?

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but there are other styles to choose from. If you scroll to the bottom and check the left side of the page there is an option to pick from a dropdown list.

http://puu.sh/ts822/00c60bd3bd.png