PDA

View Full Version : Bras & panties at school

emmaxx
January 10th, 2017, 06:48 PM
so basically I usually wear white bra's and a thong to school, but today there were no clean white ones so I had to wear a blue lacy bra. like some days i wear a lacy bra but they're usually always pale or white colours but today i was aware it was visible through my shirt and i'm not sure if i liked it.

so, what bra's & panties do you wear to school?

:confused:

Barbara.
January 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Mostly white bras and assorted colored panties

BlackParadePixie
January 10th, 2017, 08:03 PM
it changes every day pretty much.

Amethyst Rose
January 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Anything, as long as it isn't visible through my clothes. If they showed through I'd get told to change and be sent home :P

AmberMuffin
January 12th, 2017, 12:05 AM
On most days, I wear a push up bra, not exactly to draw attention but because oddly enough they are most comfortable. Color doesn't really matter. As for panties, mine either corresponds with the weekday or has colorful fruits on it.

Cute_Jenny
January 12th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Something that lies in the cupboard just above.
In the summer with white or slightly transparent blouses
I wear a white bra of course.

everlong
January 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
As odd as it may seem, I usually go bra-less.

stoneflowe96
January 15th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Anything, what comes first in my drawer. I wear only dark colors or black and so I don't have the problem with a bra showing through

The1uwant
February 10th, 2017, 01:51 AM
Anything, as long as it isn't visible through my clothes. If they showed through I'd get told to change and be sent home :P

same here

ChloeF
March 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM
My school's uniform is totally opaque, you might see a panty line but that's about it.
What bras or undies l might feel like wearing changes from day to day.

Nelli
April 10th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Usually a thin white bra, or braless. Depends on the top i'm wearing. Tiny boobs don't need any support.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Usually a thin white bra, or braless. Depends on the top i'm wearing. Tiny boobs don't need any support.

Braless here too :)

Amethyst Rose
April 28th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Please remember to keep threads on topic and refrain from conversation not related to the OPs question. Posts have been deleted. ~Amethyst Rose

clobo
April 29th, 2017, 01:38 AM
My school shirts are light blue and I wear a white bra normally but sometimes a pale coloured one if I run out of white.

Taryn98
April 29th, 2017, 01:28 PM
In high school I always wore a bra that matched my shirt, whatever color that was. Style wise it changed a lot between a bit of everything. Now that I'm in college I don't wear a bra very often because it's more comfortable and I'm too lazy to do laundry.
I haven't wore panties since middle school though.

wrecked
May 1st, 2017, 09:26 PM
As odd as it may seem, I usually go bra-less.

not odd at all, i don't wear one either ....lol

Ashelyisamazing878
May 2nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
I wear a lot of different colors and styles of bras and panties, so it's pretty random everyday. Well, they match everyday so that's good! I really don't care I'df someone can see my bra or underwear, as long as they don't complain or touch me with out asking I am fine. Lol