PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping/stores?

devotionnel
January 10th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this thread so I thought I'd chuck it in my diary :lol:

Do you prefer shopping online or things or going to the store to buy them?

Personally when I buy things, especially clothes, I want to buy them in store because I like to try before I buy since sizes tend to vary between brands. If it's merch like band shirts I usually buy them too big so it isn't much of a big deal ...

With anything else I am generally happy to buy them online such as groceries or other items :)

Endeavour
January 10th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Eh, with clothes and stuff what I've done in the past is buy stuff online, pick it up in the shop, then try it on there. If it doesn't fit, just take it back to the desk and get a refund. I personally find looking at clothes online easier than looking around the shop, as online I can search for what I want.

But yeah, groceries and stuff are fine to order online. I even help my grandad order his shopping online. :)

devotionnel
January 11th, 2017, 02:19 AM
But yeah, groceries and stuff are fine to order online. I even help my grandad order his shopping online. :)

I usually have to help my grandparents out with the computer and helping them order stuff so whenever they want to order something onine they call me to come round first. :D

Melodic
January 11th, 2017, 03:30 AM
Overall, I like to go out shopping. I think it's more fun to go out with a bunch of friends and you can snag better deals. 90 percent of my online shopping year-round is items I couldn't purchase in a local store.

During the holidays, I'm ALL for online shopping. I'm very much against crowds and it's more efficient.

Just JT
January 11th, 2017, 03:40 AM
I don't like stores much. Food shopping is fun though. I like to help plan meals and cook some

But I love Amazon.

For clothes I'll try them on in the store and try to find what I like on line cheaper

PlasmaHam
January 11th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I despise shopping of any variety.

For food, clothes, and most other things I get at a physical store. Occasionally I will test something out in-store, and then buy it online, but I rarely buy something online without seeing it personally first.

counterparts
February 10th, 2017, 07:48 PM
It really depends on what type of clothing we're talking about.. for example say like jeans, I won't buy them online because I prefer trying them on in person before spending money idk. Shoes on the other hand, online or in store it doesn't matter.