PDA

View Full Version : Should I get rid of these friends?

kanye
January 9th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'm so stressed out about these friends. Today after school I saw a couple of my friends. They started to run away from me. I was so confused to why they were doing that. I got a little annoyed. They finally stopped running I asked them why did they run away from me. They've said they weren't. Then after that as I was walking home I saw them they again began to run away from me again. I was so upset and confused to why they were doing this. They ran away from me while I was trying to ask them what I did to make them do that. I was literally about to cry. Then finally they've stopped running away from me. They never told me what I did so I don't know what to do. I don't want to stop being friends but what happened today I just do know what I should do. I just don't know what I've could've done to deserve to be treated like that.

Just JT
January 9th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Just an observation ok?
Seems like your very insecure in how you feel amongst your friends all the time. You've made several posts, all with similar themes about you, friends, and some part of your relationship with them.

Sometimes it's just how guys mess around with friends. And especially if they know it'll bother you just to mess with you. That's all

Question, of all these friends isnthere 1 guy you'd call your best friend? One guy you can talk to, and him you?

kanye
January 9th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Just an observation ok?
Seems like your very insecure in how you feel amongst your friends all the time. You've made several posts, all with similar themes about you, friends, and some part of your relationship with them.

Sometimes it's just how guys mess around with friends. And especially if they know it'll bother you just to mess with you. That's all

Question, of all these friends isnthere 1 guy you'd call your best friend? One guy you can talk to, and him you?

All the posts I posted are all about the same group of friends. I'm very insecure because I had alot of friends that were horrible to me in the past so it's hard to trust people. I care a lot about these friends so it kind of hurt me that they would do that but I can see we're you are coming from. Like I've had ex friends (that ended up humiliating and leading me on) that treated me like that in a similar fashion so it got me nervous and upset.

Just JT
January 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I can undedstand that totally. But also know not everyone is the same ok? You guna need to let all that go at some point in time. Your guna have to trust people at some Point.

I've had trouble trusting people in the past to. Because some people weren't good to me either. And that sucks I know. But end of day if you want something to be different, you might need to make a change. Cause others may not be ok with it.

Like I was asking, is there one guy who's like a best or better bro than the rest?someone you can trust more than the whole group?

kanye
January 9th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I can undedstand that totally. But also know not everyone is the same ok? You guna need to let all that go at some point in time. Your guna have to trust people at some Point.

I've had trouble trusting people in the past to. Because some people weren't good to me either. And that sucks I know. But end of day if you want something to be different, you might need to make a change. Cause others may not be ok with it.

Like I was asking, is there one guy who's like a best or better bro than the rest?someone you can trust more than the whole group?

Yeah there is one person in the group I can talk to. I think I'm going to let it go and not letwhat happened bother me.

Thank you for the support I really appreciated it.

Posts merged. Please use the edit or multiquote features next time. ~Lost Horizon

Just JT
January 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
You can do that if you want. Where I was going is maybe talk to that guy and have a heart to heart and ask him his honesty perspective. If he's a good true bro he'll let you know what's up one way or another.

My guess, evennin groups of friends, there's like a hierarchy. A leader, second, third, last, who ever. And that sounds shitty but it's true. Like in a pack of dogs.
Being in a pack I understand. So if a large group you run with.... so you know, if that's it, your an important part of that group.

Sounds messed up I know, but it's true ok, like your crew can do shit to you nobody else can. And it's ok, cause your a pert of them and everyone's got their place.

Idk if that helps or makes sense but...
Talk to that one guys ok?

kanye
January 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
You can do that if you want. Where I was going is maybe talk to that guy and have a heart to heart and ask him his honesty perspective. If he's a good true bro he'll let you know what's up one way or another.

My guess, evennin groups of friends, there's like a hierarchy. A leader, second, third, last, who ever. And that sounds shitty but it's true. Like in a pack of dogs.
Being in a pack I understand. So if a large group you run with.... so you know, if that's it, your an important part of that group.

Sounds messed up I know, but it's true ok, like your crew can do shit to you nobody else can. And it's ok, cause your a pert of them and everyone's got their place.

Idk if that helps or makes sense but...
Talk to that one guys ok?

I will talk to that person tomorrow. What should I say because I don't want to come off as rude.

Just JT
January 9th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Not sure there's a question tbh
I'm not you
You could explain how you feel and ask him if that's accurate
Or show him this thread

jamie_n5
January 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
I think that they were just messing with you and were teasing you. I wouldn't take it too serious and be upset. Teens do all kinds of things. See what happens in the future and if anything like that keeps on then you might be concerned but I think they were just yanking your chain.