PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames/codenames for weed

SWEET_SARAH
January 9th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Do any of you call smoking weed by like a codename or anything? My good friend I smoke with calls his cheesecake. I didn't know what he was talking about at first a few years ago. I thought he was talking about food. haha I hate creamcheese and real cheesecake btw. Ironic, but I think it's kind of funny. -Sarah Thanks for your replies!

Just JT
January 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Having a business meeting

Bontigo Papi .
January 9th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Smoking a pill .

Mars
January 9th, 2017, 02:44 PM
nicknames for it? We call it dank, loud, green, herb, hash, Mary, reefer, pot... and for other things we have nicknames too kinda like rolling papers just call them papers or rollies

idk if there's a word for smoking it tho besides a cypher, Where u pass it around or a sess like a session

Amethyst Rose
January 9th, 2017, 09:58 PM
I used to know a guy who called smoking weed 'blazing'.

NoahNoah
January 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM
My friends and i call it 'babysitter'

e.g. "hey man are you going to that party? have you got a babysitter to take care of you?"

everlong
January 9th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Cannabanana bread

PunkModRevial
January 10th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Usually "going for a walk" because when we smoke weed we always go for a walk as we do it. But everybody else assumes we just want to go for a walk for the hell of it.

Allain1996
January 10th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"Partaking in the Devil's Lettuce"
"Hippy grass"

BlackParadePixie
January 11th, 2017, 01:10 AM
i don't really smoke...but there's a guy who used to be big on the radio who referred to it as "sparking the owl" and I always thought that was funny.

messid
January 15th, 2017, 10:32 PM
I usually hear green or grass!

LRSSS02
January 15th, 2017, 10:35 PM
420 is what I call it in front of my parents

Lancewrxsti
January 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
smoking trees

Barbara.
January 19th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I don't and never will use any drugs,but I have heard other people call it hooch

Babs
January 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
You mean for the sake of discretion? Me and my friends call it coffee if we're out where people can hear us.

Falcons_11
February 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM
"Doing a banana"

MaeFae
February 14th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Taking my medicine xD

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
I live in Amsterdam. No need to disguise the name :D
Nobody cares if you talk about smoking a joint, jonko, or stickie.

PinkFloyd
February 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
I used to call it 'memory cards.' My friends and I used it to communicate over text more securely. Each 'memory card' was equal to one gram. So if I was talking about a quad, I would say 'seven memory cards' instead of a 'quad.' It was pretty great because actual memory cards cost about as much as a gram off weed too. It's like perfect lol

I live in Amsterdam. No need to disguise the name :D
Nobody cares if you talk about smoking a joint, jonko, or stickie.

Ahhhhhh I am so jealous. One of the many reasons I love Europe. The laws on alcohol and Marijuana (I know, only in certain places for Marijuana) are really relaxed.

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Ahhhhhh I am so jealous. One of the many reasons I love Europe. The laws on alcohol and Marijuana (I know, only in certain places for Marijuana) are really relaxed.
Drugs, including marijuana, are forbidden in the Netherlands. I know everyone says it's legal, but they're wrong. It's illegal.
However, small quantities (for personal use) of marijuana are condoned. The law will usually not be enforced. Unless you start to do crazy things while under the influence of whichever drug. Cocaine, heroine, xtc and other drugs are illegal and carrying even the smallest amount is a crime.
Regarding alcohol: it's illegal for under 18 y/o's to carry or drink alcohol in public. You cannot buy alcohol anywhere when you're under 18. That law is strictly enforced.

The general "rule" is: as long as you don't upset or harm others you can do what you like. Still, it's illegal to do drugs in the Netherlands, including marijuana. You still can get fined for possession.
The laws in for example Uruguay and Colorado US are much more relaxed.

PinkFloyd
February 24th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Drugs, including marijuana, are forbidden in the Netherlands. I know everyone says it's legal, but they're wrong. It's illegal.
However, small quantities (for personal use) of marijuana are condoned. The law will usually not be enforced. Unless you start to do crazy things while under the influence of whichever drug. Cocaine, heroine, xtc and other drugs are illegal and carrying even the smallest amount is a crime.
Regarding alcohol: it's illegal for under 18 y/o's to carry or drink alcohol in public. You cannot buy alcohol anywhere when you're under 18. That law is strictly enforced.

The general "rule" is: as long as you don't upset or harm others you can do what you like. Still, it's illegal to do drugs in the Netherlands, including marijuana. You still can get fined for possession.
The laws in for example Uruguay and Colorado US are much more relaxed.

Wow, I had no idea. That's crazy. I'm still jealous of your country's drinking age though XD
Waaaayyy better than the US where it's 21

Babs
February 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM

fun fact: weed is fully legal and easily accessible in north korea

EvaNL
February 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
fun fact: weed is fully legal and easily accessible in north korea
I think there are easier ways to smoke weed ;)

CosmicNoodle
February 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I jokingly refer to them as "recreational cigarettes", in reality though I don't bother with code names or dumb shit like that, most everyone I hang with doesn't care about drug use, so no point hiding it

just-in
August 13th, 2017, 10:15 PM
"getting toasted"

Endeavour
August 14th, 2017, 12:33 AM
"getting toasted"

Please don't post in threads with two or more months inactivity. :locked: