PDA

View Full Version : How to lose fat?

Cosmicity
January 9th, 2017, 03:21 AM
Hi. I am quite fat so im asking how to lose fat quickly thanks.:)

Contraman
January 9th, 2017, 04:36 AM
Change your diet and how you eat. Less soda/energy drinks and more water (This will help the most, but you can't just do that and expect results), more fruits and vegetables instead of junk, less fast food, control your portion sizes and only eat at a table (Totally psychological, will help you eat less).

Changing your diet will help you infinitely more than exercise will. That's not to say you shouldn't also exercise, it will help, but dieting will get you better results faster with less work on your part.

BlackParadePixie
January 10th, 2017, 08:01 PM
well there is no sure fire way to lose it "quickly". You just need to make changes in your diet and increase your exercise and activity. Cut out sodas, sugar, processed food, starches (bread, pasta, candy, etc) and eat more lean meats and things that are high in protein. Do lots of cardio exercises and add in some weight training. Take a walk every day. Take the stairs instead of elevator/escelator.

Anniebanannie
January 10th, 2017, 08:31 PM
It would be unhealthy and drastic to try to lose quickly. How old are you? A lot of people slim out as they go through puberty.

Harrier
January 10th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Like others said. Eat well. Eat small amounts. Exercise.

dbfordateam
January 10th, 2017, 11:33 PM
I had to lose ten pounds for wrestling (170 down to 160). I did so by being on a chicken and veggie diet with zero carbs a day. once I got down to the weight (160) I began to eat carbs but was still able to maintain weight. Cutting carbs from your diet is the fastest way to lose weight.

Metanoia
January 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Hi. I am quite fat so im asking how to lose fat quickly thanks.:)

That really depends on how fat you are. But anyway almost always weight loss takes time, sometimes it can be a long process, especially if you have many kilos to loose or have some illnesses which caused them :(
The best solution is to combine a good diet with regular physical activity ;) Try to avoid fast-food, drink more water and find that physical activity which you'll really like, this will bring you more motivation :whoops:
I can recommend yoga, running, swimming, practising with different sport stuff like such machines http://stylemann.com/best-proform-elliptical-reviews/, pilates and dancing :) You can also find a good trainer who can help you with creating your own productive physical exercises programm ;)