PDA

View Full Version : Need to get this of my chest.

auser_name
January 4th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Im not sure if this really counts but I really need tot get this off my chest. I love him. I need him and I want him in my life, but I know I can't ever have that.

Feels better.

Just JT
January 4th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Never say never. People's lives sometimes drift in and out of each other. It's not uncommon for people to get back together after being apart for a bit. But don't count on that either. It's also about trust, acceptance, and being open about stuff in your life. And accepting the consequences for those same things together

Just saying bro

auser_name
January 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I dont mean to sound rude but I know this time, as he is heterosexual. The last time I told a heterosexual friend I had feelings for them, well, I destroyed one of the best friendships I had.

Just JT
January 5th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Well that does change stuff. I probably wouldn't tell him all that. But you can still be good friends. Straight/straight guys have very defined lines. Don't cross them or you'll be left out

auser_name
January 5th, 2017, 09:39 AM
I know. I have learnt my lesson. I guess I just needed to get it out into the open.

alex67
January 9th, 2017, 01:14 PM
I know. I have learnt my lesson. I guess I just needed to get it out into the open.

I learnt mine too quite recently... Still have that pain in the chest which makes me feel more dead than alive ;(

auser_name
January 9th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I'm sorry dude
you want to pm?