PDA

View Full Version : Animated films

Pilyk
January 2nd, 2017, 05:35 AM
What are your favorite animated films?
If you have more than one or two that come to your mind, classify them by studio (or director, in Europe and Japan he is often more famous than the studio). For example:

Ghibli:
Pixar:
DreamWorks:
Disney:
Directors:
Etc...

In my case:
Ghibli: Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke,Totoro. The paroxism of quality :D.Only Hayao Miyazaki's works, so to be fair, I also appreciated Takahata's PomPoko and I was devastated by his Grave of the Fireflies. Up of the Poppy Hill from Goro Miyazaki was quite right too.
Pixar: Up, WALL-E were just so moving and beautiful *o* ^u^.
Michel Ocelot: Princes et princesses. I loved that movie!
Marjane Satrapi: PersÚpolis. No more word is needed.
DreamWorks: Shrek and The prince of Egypt were ok. I would like to see Dragons.
Disney: Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, The hunchback of Notre Dame.
I have watched a lot of their films, some are quite good but they do have a problem with sequels. Most of them are awfully bad :mad:...
Fox: Anastasia is so cult! And then it's like if the had quit the world of animation :/...

samuel15
January 12th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Ghibli: castle in the sky is the BEST!
Pixar: Wall-e obviously
DreamWorks: How to train your dragon franchise. But my favorit caracter is Jack Frost in rise of the gardiens.
Disney: Frozen
Directors: Peter Ramsey

everlong
January 14th, 2017, 05:38 PM
I think most of my favorite animated films are Pixar films. The Incredibles, Inside Out, and Up are some of my favorites.

loki2000
August 13th, 2017, 09:33 AM
( Sausage Party ) Was crude but very funny

ShineintheDark
August 13th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Well, I'd say my favourite Pixar film is probbaly Inside Out because it tackles very adult issues andd and concepts of basic psychology quite well in a way that is both entertaining and informative to children, hopefully making them more informed people. My favourite Disney film would have to be the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's a fantastically underated film with amazing music and a truely dark tone that everyone can enjoy on some level. In terms of Dreamworks, Rise of the Guardians has always been an old favourite of mine as well as Prince of Egypt. I'm not an avid fan of Studio Ghibli or Fox films tbh.

Jinglebottom
August 13th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Please don't bump threads that have been inactive for over two months. :locked: