PDA

View Full Version : Genre wonderings

Moonlit Soul
January 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Hello everyone :)

I'm a newcomer here, and this will be my second post on VT :p

To put it simply, and as you may have guessed, i'm actually wondering a lot about my genre. I'm born a guy, but since few years now I think I might be happier as a girl. Thing is I'm not gay and I love girls, and I'm not all girly in my life. For example, I like many things guys usally like (I like guns a lot, military stuff in general....) and even if I know stereotypes and such are stupid, I can't help knowing if that is a clue or not.

When i fantasise about some things, I almost every time think of myself as a girl, be it for sexual things or other topics.

I have some time to think about it before i choose to swap gender or not, but I wouldn't say no to some others opinions :)

Thanks for the answers <3.

Just JT
January 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Not sure how old you are. Not that makes much of a diff but...

IMO it just doesn't matter. You are who you are, like what you like and should enjoy that.

In the end who you are or what gender etc it'll be clear when it's clear to you and not before. It's parts life ya no? Just role with it and enjoy...

Moonlit Soul
January 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Thx JT, and yeah, that's what i hear everywhere, but sometimes it's good to hear it from people you don't know :p

Gwen
January 2nd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Gender is just how you may feel biologically better as, things like liking guns and stuff is more of a social and there are plenty of girls who love guns and military stuff and they were born female.

JT kind of just summed up any real answer to this to be fair :P You are who you and only you can really know who that is obviously.

jamie_n5
January 2nd, 2017, 04:57 PM
Well you are 17 and in the end stages of puberty so you have progressed a long way as a man. The best would have been if you really wanted to be a girl would have been to start hormone treatment at a young age. You can still take hormones now but you have already developed as a man. I wish you luck on your decision if you want to Transgender.

Moonlit Soul
January 3rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure about this, that's why I didn't do anything earlier :p I know that from now on it would be longer and probably harder, but still need to think about it :p anyway thanks for your opinions guys :3

NewLeafsFan
January 4th, 2017, 04:54 AM
I wish you had been more specific about why you think you would be happier as a girl. Do you like to dress like a girl and wear makeup? Does it feel wrong to have facial hair? Would you rather be pretty than athletic/muscular/masculine?

You also said that you are attracted to girls. I don't want to put words in your mouth, but could you be a transgender lesbian?

Moonlit Soul
January 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Canadien, sorry i'm new to writing on forums :p i didn't try cross-dressing or makeup yet, so i can't say it would be the thing, but when i think about it I feel like it would be :p ye I'd pref being pretty rather than "badass".

I also assume that would make me a transgender lesbian ^^