PDA

View Full Version : Weed , I love it

HisGirl13
January 1st, 2017, 04:05 PM
I got my first hit of it December 3rd and I loved it !! Last week I did it for 2 days at night and still love it, I just love how it makes me feel and I love the smell of it and just I wanna do it all the time but I cant for obvious reasons

Anyone else smoke weed and feel the same way?

The Faulted
January 1st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Up until two months ago, I smoked weed every single day. Would always find a way to get a rip somehow, but there honestly comes a point where it's just too much. I would barely get high when I smoked and it totally was controlling my life. Honestly, drugs are drugs. And marijuana is no exception. I don't really smoke at all anymore, quite frankly don't enjoy it very much anymore honestly, but when it's a new and fresh thing I can definitely understand the hype. Just be careful, because it will cloud your head up if you do it too much. Nothing wrong with a toke every now and then though.

Just JT
January 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
It's new to you and yiur having fun with it. Just be careful cause shit can lead from one thing to the next and go down hill fast

I've smoked plenty of weed. Not so much anymore, kinda an issue but I like it. I did pick up a bag so I could take a hit once Ina while cause pain meds make me feel like shit and you build a tolerance. So I been kinda rotating.

But I need to stay away from both

PunkModRevial
January 4th, 2017, 12:04 AM
The title of this thread is so relatable.....
Yeah, I enjoy weed. I'm only an occasional user though, I hate the constant hazy, fuzzy feeling in my brain I get after doing it a couple days in a row.

Collinsworthington
January 4th, 2017, 03:46 AM
As i go to military school, its easier to do coke than smoke weed, because of the smell. But as i'm on break, i've smoked about 6 times in the last 2 weeks. Tolerance is hella low now, so its been nice. Just don't let it control you. Half a gram a day will turn into an eighth as your tolerance goes up. It'll be a strain on your wallet and life. Everything in moderation man. Anyways glad you like it, weed is pretty dope.

lettucesleep
February 3rd, 2017, 03:46 AM
yes i agree! i love weed so much it really is one of the best things in this world, but like The Faulted said just dont abuse it and youll be fine :)

auser_name
February 3rd, 2017, 12:52 PM
A friend of mine suggested I should try it and I have honestly been considering it. Everyone makes it sound like such fun.

devnull
February 8th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Anyone else smoke weed and feel the same way?
I do, absolutely. I've never tried anything stronger than weed, and this is probably why weed makes me so excited. it makes you feel a lot better than the alcohol, it is a lot less harmful than the alcohol and it almost doesn't have any side effects. But i want to put a little warning for everyone who wants to try it. (because I know you'll do it, despite the fact that everyone told you to keep yourself away from drugs)

I think because weed is so good, that's what actually makes it dangerous. it is easy to get addicted to it, and that's when all the problems come. it is hard to make control over yourself and not consume it too much or/and too often.

some people say that smoking a pot couple times a month is ok, i don't go over couple times a year, and most of the time I don't even think about it. if you have a slightest suspicion that you're urging for the next time you'll be doing weed, it is a serious sign to stop, you're becoming an addict. when you're using drugs, there is always the risk that you will become an addict.

Another problem is, it's not easy to find your proper dosage. weed overdose isn't likely to kill you, but it can make you feel really bad and scared for 10 minutes or so, so be careful. And never smoke any s**t that has been steeped in acetone or anything else has been made with it to make it stronger, it is very bad for you and your health

messid
February 8th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I have to say, I'm surprised people love the smell!! I don't mean it to be sarcastic though, I honestly didn't know that. I don't smoke but my friend who does talks about it smelling like skunks and I guess that's why I thought the smell would be unpleasant :O

Just JT
February 8th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Just smoke and see if you like it ok?

MaeFae
February 9th, 2017, 07:37 PM
I've been smoking for awhile and at first I hated the smell, but since then I've kind of become accustomed to it. I gotta say though, weed really helps me sleep :)

Inflation26
February 10th, 2017, 01:14 PM
I really enjoy weed as well! First time smoking weed was in between classes 2 minutes away from my school. Let's say I physically attended the next class but mentally not so much... I don't smoke anymore because I only like to smoke with my best friend but he moved away a couple weeks ago so I haven't in over 1.5 month. I used to smoke twice a week on standard nights.

LanaPole
February 12th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I do enjoy weed but I don't smoke regularly. From time to time it's really fun.

Andutzu7
May 6th, 2017, 04:05 AM
MDMA/Ecstasy is better :P
But still, a joint from time to time is very fun. :D
But it s very important to learn when to say NO(i had problems with it, but gladly everything is better now)

Human
May 12th, 2017, 05:56 AM
I don't like being high 24/7 I like smoking at nights mainly, but I love it then

MissQuestionMark
May 13th, 2017, 09:32 AM
I've been smoking it for around two months and I've definitely noticed the change. The first time I tried it, I felt slow, tired, sometimes I'd get terrible headaches and have to sleep it off, and then I'd get dry mouth.

When I decided to buy a glass bong is where it became more than just weed.
Every day when I get up and every night before bed. I smoke. I don't know how much I'm getting through, but its enough.

Davidscott13
May 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Smoking weed is fine for you as long as to doesn't become a daily habit, so try to keep it down to like once or twice a month

Abhorrence
May 30th, 2017, 08:48 AM
People wouldn't smoke weed if they didn't enjoy it, that's just a fact. Unfortunately, too many people out there let it rule their lives. I don't care if people say it can't become an addiction, it really can. I've seen my friends literally get in trouble/in debt with dealers just to have a good time.

As long as you can find a balance, it's completely fine but don't let that euphoria you have when you're smoking it become the one thing you rely on - because it will fuck you up.

Also it fucks up your memory, so if you're still at school just don't bother smoking it.

tigers
May 30th, 2017, 10:28 AM
I hate drugs never do it ��

EvaNL
May 31st, 2017, 08:11 AM
MDMA/Ecstasy is better :P

You're comparing apples and pears... just saying.

kimmykim
May 31st, 2017, 08:17 AM
I do enjoy weed but I don't smoke regularly. From time to time it's really fun.

i agree

PinkFloyd
June 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I fucking love it. I'm a full-blown pothead (two-three times a week, nothing crazy) and have been for the past few months. The only issue is that it's getting pretty expensive.

Trivium
June 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
As long as you don't become dedicated to it, no problems!

Elysium
June 11th, 2017, 09:07 PM
This thread was bumped in May. :locked: