PDA

View Full Version : Nike Shoes

nerfuin13
January 1st, 2017, 03:56 PM
Yo,
I don't know like anything about shoes at all. I've been wearing like saucony sneakers since 8th grade and I have no clue what nike sneakers are "Cool" or whatever. I usually wear like black nike joggers and a sweatshirt almost every day, so do you guys have any suggestions for the type of nike shoe I should get? Preferably under 150$.

pjones
January 2nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
i like Vans never owned nike. my friend has them and after a short time they started to squeak when he walks

BlackParadePixie
January 3rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
are you going to be using them for sports or running? If you're just looking for a cool looking shoe to just like wear to school or whatever...I'd go with vans. or just go to zappos.com and look for something. every day wear should be about comfort, and not so much the brand name.

Contraman
January 3rd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Depends on what you use them for. If you just want shoes to wear that aren't ugly they're fine, but if you're planning on actually using then for exercise, do yourself a favor and get some Brooks or Asics.

Barbara.
January 10th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I would choose the most comfortable shoes to fit your feet. Brand names are not always the best for your feet.

beachdude
January 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
For running, I'll only wear New Balance 993

For fun it's Converse, PF Fliers and I even have a pair of Levis, all high tops

Bontigo Papi .
January 21st, 2017, 12:47 AM
Well , Nike SBs are pretty cool and you can wear them everyday , even if it's meant for skateboarding .

erik2000
January 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
For running I wear Asics.
But I wear Nike to school sometimes, I like them they look cool and go well with my style cos I wear shorts all year round.

Emilyyy
February 7th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Wear whatever you feel comfortable in and you feel you look good in, guys over where I live wear all sorts of brands depending on their taste so just shop around to find a shoe that's affordable and you like. Nike, Adidas and Vans are all popular here in Britain.

everlong
February 7th, 2017, 09:55 PM
If you're a size 10 or so, I'll ship you my old shoes for free.