PDA

View Full Version : Does any other straight guy like lady gaga

coolio120
December 31st, 2016, 08:25 AM
Cause I'm aware that shes the queen of gays, and she's not exactly pop culture relevant right now...

But I grew up with her music and I actually really like her as a person and musician. She plays the piano, and shes humanitarian. Granted she's not the hottest pop star, but I think she makes great music. For some reason I always get double looked at when I mention her to other people, and people wonder or ask me if I'm gay.

Im not asking if its okay to like her, cause obviously it is... But any other young dudes like her?

Periphery
December 31st, 2016, 08:27 AM
I really don't see how sexuality and liking a certain artist are related to eachother at all. If you like her, you like her, what others think of you because you do really doesn't matter

everlong
January 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM
I don't, but I know straight guys that do. I'm sure it's not as uncommon as one might think.

The Byrd
January 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
One of my friends is a metalhead and the straightest person you'll ever meet, and he likes Lady Gaga. I don't for the record...

german_boy
January 7th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I really like her, her personality and her talent. I've started to like her after her Jazz album with Tony Bennett. Her talent and voice are really good and her new album contains some really well-composed and -written songs, apart from the mainstream.

I am straight and nobody has ever asked me whether I was gay just because I like several artists. I don't think there's a correlation between liking music of an artist and one's sexual orientation.

mike2003
January 20th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I think she's way more talented than she gets credit for. Especially early on, the persona and the stage act is what it is, but she seems to be more comfortable in her skin nowadays.

And I'm straight, who you listen to or like has nothing really to do with that.

idefineme
January 29th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I'm straight and i think she's got some good songs. Don't let people judge you or tell you on the style of music you like, that's it's fast or not.

kyran.gough14
September 1st, 2017, 12:09 AM
well i like some of her songs but theyre the mainstream ones and its okay if you do like her, like i dont know any other straight guy who likes Shawn Mendes and Troye Sivan but I dont care. No ones asked me about it either

Mars
September 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM
Don't bump threads that were inactive for two or more months :locked: