PDA

View Full Version : How do I create a poll?

NewLeafsFan
December 30th, 2016, 03:32 PM
How do I cteate a poll? Does it matter if I use the normal or the mobile site?

Endeavour
December 30th, 2016, 03:45 PM
You have to use the normal version of the site when creating a poll - you can not use the mobile site.

To create a poll when you're making a thread, scroll down and check the box that says 'yes create a poll' and type in how many options you want. Then, click on submit new thread as normal, then you'll be taken to a screen where you can customise your poll (with options, privacy settings, expiry dates etc.) You can also add a poll after you've created a thread, by clicking on 'thread tools' at the top right, then 'add a poll to this thread'. Hope this helps.

NewLeafsFan
December 30th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Ok thx

You have to use the normal version of the site when creating a poll - you can not use the mobile site.

To create a poll when you're making a thread, scroll down and check the box that says 'yes create a poll' and type in how many options you want. Then, click on submit new thread as normal, then you'll be taken to a screen where you can customise your poll (with options, privacy settings, expiry dates etc.) You can also add a poll after you've created a thread, by clicking on 'thread tools' at the top right, then 'add a poll to this thread'. Hope this helps.