PDA

View Full Version : I may be a lesbian?

Xxshan
December 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Hey so, I'm positive I am NOT straight but I think I could be a lesbian. I much prefer the idea of holding hands, kissing, sex, just being, with a girl than with a guy. Whenever a guy shows interest in me I get flustered and stuff. But then my mind just goes 'no I don't wanna date him what' the idea of being with a guy just doesn't seem right to me. But, I have celebrity crushes on male celebs. Harry styles, Jared Padalecki, Louis Tomlinson, Carlos Valdes etc etc. I just find them cute. But again, I never really enjoy the thought of being with them????? Where as with my female celebrity crushes like Dodie Clark, Samira Wiley, Emily Bett Richards and Elizabeth Olsen, I totally fantasise about being with them. Idk it's so confusing idk whether to identify as lesbian or bisexual. Helpppp!

ska8er
December 30th, 2016, 06:57 PM
The only thing that I can tell u is that u
probably r Bi-since u fantasize on girls and
think guys r cute. Sounds just like me and
I'm frustrated as well but don't let it mess
with ur mind just enjoy life.

Anniebanannie
December 30th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Maybe give yourself some more time before you decide how to identify. Or maybe "not straight" is your identification for now. :)

AceOfHearts
December 31st, 2016, 03:53 AM
DODIE CLARK IS A BABE!!!!!

If you feel pressured to label yourself, just say that your bi until you can figure out what your sexuality really is. There are a lot of sexualities out there so don't rush into picking one, take your time and experiment. As long as you're comfortable with yourself, you might decide that you doesn't even need to give yourself a label! Whatever makes you happy.

Hope that made sense.

jamie_n5
January 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
I think you are definitely Gay. I am Gay too and still admire some girls and woman but don't find any sexual attraction to them. I still would call them cute and sexy for other guys. I think you just need to accept who you are and go on and live your life.

Miss Ophelia
January 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Dont worry about giving yourself a label. Just be you and see where it takes you. :)

NewLeafsFan
January 4th, 2017, 05:07 AM
If you dont feel a sexual connection to guys and you do feel that way towards girls then Im pretty sure that you are a lesbian.

And btw, Im a straight guy but I love Jared Padelecki and Supernatural.

arianagrande
May 31st, 2017, 08:34 PM
experiment

EvaNL
June 1st, 2017, 03:55 AM
Dont worry about giving yourself a label. Just be you and see where it takes you. :)

I totally agree with this.
Don't be too eager to put yourself into a certain box.
Give yourself time to see what you do and don't like. In the end a pattern will emerge.

Endeavour
June 1st, 2017, 05:15 AM
experiment

Please don't post in threads with two or more months inactivity. :locked: