View Full Version : Sore eyes and wedding.

December 30th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Hey guys! So, I'm kind of in a big trouble. My cousin's getting married this Sunday and I've got this bad eye infection. Yes, I'm taking medicines and the eye drops, but the doctor says that it will take about a week to fully cure. No, I cannot skip the wedding. Hence, I need some fashion hacks to still look good. I just really wish my sore and red eye, gets a bit better by Sunday. I'm trying all sorts of remedies I found online, http://www.kellylaser.com/en/vision-correction/eye-problems/eye-infections/ like applying cool and warm compress regularly, using the eye drops etc. However, I'm not sure whether I'll get better or not. Hence, I really need to know how I can dress up for the wedding. I don't think I'll be able to do any eye make up. Also, I don't think shades would do good with the gown I've opted to wear for the wedding. I've really got no clue on what to do. Please do advice something. Also do suggest some remedies to get better. Thanks in advance.

January 18th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry to propose this but maybe partner up with some one and do a little pirate tho g I know it sound pretty bad and if some o e said they to me I'd probably ....... but you are the o e to decide what's better. I still feel stupid posting this