PDA

View Full Version : Straight?

DocMcLovins
December 28th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Any straight guys like it first time they saw other kids showering? Does it mean you're gay or bi?

Elysium
December 28th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

nekid
December 28th, 2016, 07:44 PM
I still like seeing them :D pretty sure I'm straight, def curious tho

jamie_n5
December 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM
It is natural to be curious about other guys whether you are straight, Bi or Gay. We all our curious what the other guy is packing. Your normal.

ska8er
December 28th, 2016, 09:42 PM
It really doesn't mean anything-its
probably just being curious. A lot
of guys sneak some peeks cause
they want to check out if other
guys fair better than they. It
doesn't make u gay.

DocMcLovins
December 29th, 2016, 09:42 PM
The thing is its more than peeking to see what other guys sixes are. I've actually bared while thinking of them in the shower. Thing is I really like girls and haven't thought of guys like that until seeing them all in the shower.

Kyle37
December 30th, 2016, 12:18 AM
We're all curious, and seeing other guys without their cloths on for the first time is something so different that your mind is sorta like "omg omg omg, damn damn damn, why is that kid's dong so much smaller than mine mwahahahahaha", and maybe you think sexually about it. But that kind of thinking takes a pretty sharp decline, and everything seems normal after that.

DocMcLovins
December 30th, 2016, 02:34 PM
We're all curious, and seeing other guys without their cloths on for the first time is something so different that your mind is sorta like "omg omg omg, damn damn damn, why is that kid's dong so much smaller than mine mwahahahahaha", and maybe you think sexually about it. But that kind of thinking takes a pretty sharp decline, and everything seems normal after that.

good. Ya it was sorta surprising. Different than just seeing a kid changing. Weirder seeing kids walking around with their dongs swaying and stuff.

TeenBoy2002
December 30th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Any straight guys like it first time they saw other kids showering? Does it mean you're gay or bi?

Hi there,
Just because you like seeing people showering or want to see them nude, it doesn't mean that you are gay or bi, could just mean that you're curious, doesn't help when you have loads of raging hormones. To be gay or bi, you usually want to have romantic/emotional relationships with them too.

Have a good day:)

pconnor
December 31st, 2016, 10:30 PM
We all change --// shower naked together at school. It is fine to be curious. Peek don't gawk!!

NewLeafsFan
January 4th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Its natural to be curious about others. I dont think it means that you are gay, bi, or straight.

DocMcLovins
January 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
We all change --// shower naked together at school. It is fine to be curious. Peek don't gawk!!

I definitely don't gawk. I think I am pretty ninja about my peeking.

Its natural to be curious about others. I dont think it means that you are gay, bi, or straight.

I think you are right. I get being curious about other sizes but it's the going home and fapping over them that was freaking me out.

army martin
January 10th, 2017, 03:20 PM
It's normal to be curious. Doesn't mean your gay or bi. I'm in my 20s and still sneak a peek every now and then to check out the competition.

DocMcLovins
January 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
It's normal to be curious. Doesn't mean your gay or bi. I'm in my 20s and still sneak a peek every now and then to check out the competition.

ya but do you ever go home and fap thinking about the competition?

army martin
January 10th, 2017, 10:34 PM
ya but do you ever go home and fap thinking about the competition?

Can't say I have.