PDA

View Full Version : Jordan sentences 5 ISIS members to death

Exocet
December 28th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Good to see that there are still some countries left where the "right to life for everyone" doesn't exist.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/28/jordan-sentences-5-is-members-to-death.html

PlasmaHam
December 28th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Kill all those scums, that's the only way you will get rid of them!

Devinsoccer
December 28th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Coppy that PlasmaHam

mattsmith48
December 29th, 2016, 12:56 AM
Some people might think its a good thing those guys will be killed and have no problem with it, but they are giving those ISIS members what they want.

Stronk Serb
December 29th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Some people might think its a good thing those guys will be killed and have no problem with it, but they are giving those ISIS members what they want.

Killing subhumans is always a good thing. Unless they are suicide bombers, they pretty much have the will to live, like all humans. Except this scum don't even deserve the mercy of a painless death.

Jinglebottom
December 29th, 2016, 05:15 AM
I'm sure they'd rather NOT be killed by dirty infidels.

Porpoise101
December 29th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Yeah, Jordan is pretty much under marshal law from what I understand. They are giving lots of power to the government, as they are holding out against IS and also are taking in enormous amounts of Syrian refugees. This small country can't afford to make a mistake.

auser_name
December 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
I can see why killing these people may give some people a false sense of justice but in the end it achieves nothing. There is no point in killing these so called "Religious warriors" if we cannot kill their flawed ideology.

mattsmith48
December 30th, 2016, 11:40 AM
I'm sure they'd rather NOT be killed by dirty infidels.

They are dying for the cause and they are getting the 72 virgins. I don't think they mind that much.