PDA

View Full Version : SAA smashed Isis, and nato, Islamic front, and all terrorist groups!

Reece L
December 27th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Aleppo is once again a nation where you can say merry Christmas!

On December the 20th, 2016, Aleppo was sized back go the SAA Syrian Arab army! Assad was working for 5 years to get the place back. This city of you said merry Christmas, or happy new year, you'd be killed by Isis! Now, the SAA took bk the land, the Syrian people can now say "merry Christmas "

Syria celebrates Christmas and all Christian celebrations.

Why? Syria is part Christian. Once Aleppo was caught by the SAA, five days before Christmas, Aleppo was FILLED with Christmas lights and music. Once again, Aleppo can sing merry Christmas.

Aleppo was caught in 2011 and the civil war on Aleppo was scary! The people said "once we saw the first SAA soldiers come in, we cheered.

The SAA took back Aleppo and is now terrorist free! So all those saying the Syrian government kills there ppl think again as ALL Aleppo citizens got 60
FREE! 60 is enough for a months worth of food in Syria.

Assad spent 5 years trying to save people!

While you all think Isis are Muslims, Syria are Muslims and they have Christian churches, and neighbors. How are all Muslims Isis?

The people of Aleppo can now celebrate Christmas and new year after 5 years of hell and deaths from Isis!

Muslims are NOT ISIS!

LONG LIVE ASSAD, AND THE HEROS WHO FAUGHT THE WAR!

Raqqa will be next in line. THE SAA WILL NEVER GIVE UP OR BACK DOWN TILL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE DESTROYED!

Devinsoccer
December 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Good for them! I hope they'll do more

Reece L
December 27th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Good for them! I hope they'll do more

Trust me they will. Raqqa is next and that the end of Isis as raqqa is Isis main terror hot spot hq! That gets took back, Isis are done!

Trevor.
December 28th, 2016, 05:24 AM
Aleppo is once again a nation where you can say merry Christmas!

On December the 20th, 2016, Aleppo was sized back go the SAA Syrian Arab army! Assad was working for 5 years to get the place back. This city of you said merry Christmas, or happy new year, you'd be killed by Isis! Now, the SAA took bk the land, the Syrian people can now say "merry Christmas "

Syria celebrates Christmas and all Christian celebrations.

Why? Syria is part Christian. Once Aleppo was caught by the SAA, five days before Christmas, Aleppo was FILLED with Christmas lights and music. Once again, Aleppo can sing merry Christmas.

Aleppo was caught in 2011 and the civil war on Aleppo was scary! The people said "once we saw the first SAA soldiers come in, we cheered.

The SAA took back Aleppo and is now terrorist free! So all those saying the Syrian government kills there ppl think again as ALL Aleppo citizens got 60
FREE! 60 is enough for a months worth of food in Syria.

Assad spent 5 years trying to save people!

While you all think Isis are Muslims, Syria are Muslims and they have Christian churches, and neighbors. How are all Muslims Isis?

The people of Aleppo can now celebrate Christmas and new year after 5 years of hell and deaths from Isis!

Muslims are NOT ISIS!

LONG LIVE ASSAD, AND THE HEROS WHO FAUGHT THE WAR!

Raqqa will be next in line. THE SAA WILL NEVER GIVE UP OR BACK DOWN TILL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE DESTROYED!

I don't understand why people just assume stuff like that. Sterotype affect a race or a group of people as a whole.

Jinglebottom
December 28th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Aleppo is a city, not a nation.

Reece L
December 28th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Aleppo is a city, not a nation.

I know. I call all city's nations. It's kinda a thing I do lol!

Leprous
December 28th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Reece L

Can we get a source on this?

Also, I highly doubt this is actually true, I can't seem to find any articles about this (may just be me not looking well but would still like a source). Also, 'terrorist free' is quite a claim to make don't you think? First of all, are ISIS the only terrorists here?

There is clear and abundant evidence the Assad regime and the Russian government are committing crimes that include, but are not limited to, deliberate attacks on civilians, collective punishment, starvation as a tool of war, torture, murder, inhumane treatment of prisoners and the use of chemical weapons on the battlefield.

Source (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/putin-and-assad-could-face-justice-for-war-crimes-in-syria/2016/10/09/f71402da-8cbb-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html)

Assad isn't exactly a hero either. Terrorist groups will never be destroyed, they will always be there, when ISIS is defeated a new one will pop up, that's simply how it goes.

Porpoise101
December 28th, 2016, 01:48 PM
This has got to be a bait thread.

bonbon
December 29th, 2016, 05:41 PM
'Merry Christmas' ? In a ruined city, where people who survived the battle had to choose between a dictatorship based on religion, and a dictatorship based on tribal relationships and raw military power?

What long-term, stable solution to the war do Assad and his allies offer to the population?

StoppingTom
December 29th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"Long Live Assad"

*My longest NO BOII ever*

Porpoise101
December 30th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Honestly the only situation I see that Syria actually re-unifies properly is if Assad wins, then gets kicked out by a military coup. As long as he is in charge, there will be no order.

Stronk Serb
December 31st, 2016, 11:59 AM
'Merry Christmas' ? In a ruined city, where people who survived the battle had to choose between a dictatorship based on religion, and a dictatorship based on tribal relationships and raw military power?

What long-term, stable solution to the war do Assad and his allies offer to the population?

They offer order, lack of Islamic radicalism and some semblance of rule of law where they will not be at the mercy of fanatics roaming the streets. The Assad regime actually court-martials troops who are caught comiting crimes on the population.