PDA

View Full Version : Waistband Saggers (modern fashion style)

Jack5
December 27th, 2016, 04:15 PM

Emerald Dream
December 27th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"Girls, your opinion?"

Honestly, the first thing that pops into my head is -

"People still do this??"

Just my opinion - it's not attractive, nor has it ever been.

The Byrd
December 27th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I certainly think that it looks good for pictures but it comes across as very obnoxious so I am not interested in people walking around like that and thankfully I seldom see it.

Anniebanannie
December 27th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I think it's ok as long as your shirt is covering your underwear.

Muddy Sneakers
December 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
i hate the look where some guy is sagging his pants halfway down his butt and has to keep pulling them up every minute. Totally stupid look in my opinion.

But if a guy is thin and wears jeans they just naturally go a little bit lower. So you can most times see a little bit of my boxerbrief waistband - IF i wasn't wearing a shirt or hoodie or sweatshirt etc. I don't see what's wrong if someone can see the waistband, but I'm not trying to flaunt it either.

ukfan2000
December 28th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Im the other way around I get a boner when someone is sagging below there butt especially if there hot.

Jinglebottom
December 28th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Totally unattractive.

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I like that, if you can pull it off. I done show my underwear mostly cuz I don't wear it so my pants are pulled up. My best friend has a great body for it just he wears underwear then shorts then his pants low. That I'm not a fain of so many clothes, just underwear and low pants.

Jack5
December 28th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Muddy Sneakers
December 28th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah, that can look pretty trashy and disgusting. Very few people can pull that off, depends on your style of doing it and body type.

Yeah that's a good move to sag your skinnies below your waistband, it looks much better and it much more comfortable. Don't want to cram your junk. Skinny jeans and briefs like Hollister are basically designed for sagging below the waistband, it looks much more proper on your hip and waist area.

Yep...all my skinny jeans are low rise since the zipper is only 4 or 5 inches and it would look weird (and hurt) if you pulled the jeans all the way up to your natural waist. and American Eagle and Hollister boxerbriefs just end up showing a waistband that's all. i think most guys and girls like the sexy look , as long as you aren't making a big deal of it and showing off your butt.

ukfan2000
December 29th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Yep some how boys sagigng like that turns me on

nekid
December 29th, 2016, 04:20 PM
The only time you can sometimes see the waistband on my briefs is when I don't have a shirt on and my jeans slip a little. I don't sag on purpose

Hideous
December 29th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I don't like it at all. Just makes me want to pull them pants a bit higher and tighten their belts. Show your abs or whatever, but it's really not attractive to me to see your underwear waistband. They all look alike, anyways.