PDA

View Full Version : Empty. Lonely. Miss them old golds..

ariel22
December 27th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Hey there.. Its been 8 months since i broke up with my 7 month girlfriend who was my first love and my first sex. She was perfect to me.. She knew my spots, she was gorgeous etc. Well we broke up from my side and it came to her as a slam to the face due the fact we had our best week in our relationship before the incident (very romantic, exciting .. Miss them days)
I broke up with her for my own reasons. I felt very confident with my decision and i was convinced i did the right thing (found out chats of her and ex in our first 2 months . not a big deal, but still a faith breaker)and felt it was an excellent desicion. Oh boy i remember the love in the air during the break up. What a sad long days with so much tears. She fought for me so bad ..
The thing is all of that have changed the last week. I started dating a girl 3 months ago. It was a disaster. The only thing i loved in her is her appearance. She humiliated me and didnt respect me at all. I broke up with her (i was her first sex tho). Our sex was a disaster too. This time thinking had gotten me to realise i miss my ex. I am now only start to value what she was and how good she treated me. Im losing it.. I feel empty. The more i was with the girl after her is the more i missed my first ex. I dont know what to do.. I acted so mean to my first love and was so confident i am doing the right thing and now i find myself crying after 8 months. When she probably moved on.. I felt a lot of pain during my first love break up. Even equald to her since i loved her more than i loved anyone.
What should i do..

Microcosm
December 29th, 2016, 05:13 PM
ariel22,

Have you contacted her at all recently? You could ask her to meet up and have a chat about anything to try and befriend her again. You'll have to figure out if she's got a new boyfriend, though, because if she does, then you ought to play your cards very carefully. Like you said, it sucks when your gf's ex talks to her behind your back.

Voodoo
December 31st, 2016, 09:23 PM
Hey there.. Its been 8 months since i broke up with my 7 month girlfriend who was my first love and my first sex. She was perfect to me.. She knew my spots, she was gorgeous etc. Well we broke up from my side and it came to her as a slam to the face due the fact we had our best week in our relationship before the incident (very romantic, exciting .. Miss them days)
I broke up with her for my own reasons. I felt very confident with my decision and i was convinced i did the right thing (found out chats of her and ex in our first 2 months . not a big deal, but still a faith breaker)and felt it was an excellent desicion. Oh boy i remember the love in the air during the break up. What a sad long days with so much tears. She fought for me so bad ..
The thing is all of that have changed the last week. I started dating a girl 3 months ago. It was a disaster. The only thing i loved in her is her appearance. She humiliated me and didnt respect me at all. I broke up with her (i was her first sex tho). Our sex was a disaster too. This time thinking had gotten me to realise i miss my ex. I am now only start to value what she was and how good she treated me. Im losing it.. I feel empty. The more i was with the girl after her is the more i missed my first ex. I dont know what to do.. I acted so mean to my first love and was so confident i am doing the right thing and now i find myself crying after 8 months. When she probably moved on.. I felt a lot of pain during my first love break up. Even equald to her since i loved her more than i loved anyone.
What should i do..

Hey, I've recently gone through something around the same thing with my ex-fiance. She was not my first by far or anything but still. I found out she was cheating on me while I was deployed in 2014, and I found out about it in late 2015. I still miss her to this day, we started dating in 2010 and got engaged in 2013 when I entered the military. Broke up in November 2015, a few months before marriage. If you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to contact me, man.

What I did was we still talk here and there, when I'm around we make lunch plans. It has helped with the pain deep inside. But; I'm slowly stepping away from the lunch plans and stuff because it's just time to let go.

Just JT
January 3rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Maybe sometimes a close relationship like you had with her just needs a break for a bit. Maybe she feels the same. I'll bet to some degree she felt idk liberated or some release sometime after you broke it off to

You were tight maybe grab a coffee for old times sake and talk about it or something. I'd like to think she can be mature about it and maybe she feels the same