PDA

View Full Version : Want to be girly

TheNytro
December 25th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Hi, although i was born male, i`ve been questioning my gender for the past year and i think that i could be transgender.
I made this post to ask for help and advice on how to be more girly. I know i shouldn't change the way i am, but i'm not doing it for anyone but for myself, I really would love to be feminine, girly and cute...
thx ^^

Endeavour
December 25th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Puberty for Girls :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Dalcourt
December 26th, 2016, 12:43 AM
If you are feeling like a girl who wants to look or act "cute" those things come to you natural...if they don't come natural it's not who you are.
Trying to dress up as something or someone you are not won't help you in figuring out your sexuality, gender or whatever.
You need to give your mind the time to decide who you are and what you want...putting "costumes" of some sort on won't help you in the least.

jamie_n5
December 26th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Do you just want to look and feel more girly or are you transgender and want to be a girl? That is a major choice. If you are transgender and want to be a girl you need to get on hormones very soon.

mick01
December 27th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I think you're 19 so I was wondering if you still live with your parents. If you do, maybe you should talk to them first and tell them how you're feeling. I'm not saying get their permission, but it might be good to understand how they feel about the subject.
Other than that, go to the store and buy some make up or girls underwear or whatever and start wearing them. Maybe just start slowly with wearing girls underwear.

SethTheGreat
December 27th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Hi, although i was born male, i`ve been questioning my gender for the past year and i think that i could be transgender.
I made this post to ask for help and advice on how to be more girly. I know i shouldn't change the way i am, but i'm not doing it for anyone but for myself, I really would love to be feminine, girly and cute...
thx ^^

You be the person you want to be. I think if you are having to try to be more girly then maybe you are not a girl inside. That should come natural but that is me, I know that I am a dude cuz I do dudely thinks lol but why would it matter if you are a guy or girl, why not just be you in what ever you do or wear.

RavenTheGoddess
April 14th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Just be yourself. Even if no one is looking when you are, just do what makes you happy.

Endeavour
April 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Just be yourself. Even if no one is looking when you are, just do what makes you happy.

Please don't bump old threads with two or more months inactivity. :locked: