PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

Just JT
December 25th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Ever have a friend or someone you felt was like a friend and theynsay something that just blows you down so bad you just don't wana or know how to do anymore? I feel like I just got no interest in posting any more or reading posts oe anything

Merry christmas

Microcosm
December 25th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I know the feeling, man. It sucks and you don't feel like doing anything or seeing anyone. I totally get it.

I had a friend once who just didn't seem to care how I felt sometimes or how what she said hurt me. She just said it and it didn't seem to matter. It always hurt me. Don't talk to her much anymore. Probably for the best.

bentheplayer
December 25th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Yup I know that and that feeling sucks. I am pretty sure I got social anxiety cos of those experiences. Probably best to distant urself from such ppl regardless of whether they say such stuff intentionally or not. Such words merely latches onto ur soul, giving u that nagging feeling that is nearly impossible to get rid off until it consumes you.

Dalcourt
December 26th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Friendship is hard work. It's about giving and taking. And most of all about respect and understanding on both sides.
It takes two parties to maintain a friendship and keep it going and it takes two parties to end it.