PDA

View Full Version : Rogue One

Bobby.O
December 22nd, 2016, 05:13 AM
Has anyone seen it? Is it worth seeing?

bonbon
December 24th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Yed and yes. I'm not a diehard Star Wars fan, yet I found it quite entertaining as an adventure movie. A bit predictable, but nicely done. And it's nice to have characters that are not again the same as in the other movies.

Hufflepufflife
December 24th, 2016, 03:08 AM
Rogue One is one of the best Star Wars films ever. I don't want to say anything more, due to spoilers, but what I will say is that the trailers did not do justice to the film. Also, that this movie made #DarthVader scary again - but in a good way! I urge anyone and everyone to go see it, even if you aren't a Star Wars as you'll still have a fantastic time.

BlackParadePixie
December 26th, 2016, 01:04 PM
It is DEFINITELY worth seeing! I loved loved LOVED it!!!

Taryn98
December 27th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Yes it was good and yes it's worth seeing. I liked it, thought it was good, but actually don't think it's one of the better Star Wars. I like them all and don't think any are bad, but this one lacked much character development (except for Jyn). The supporting cast I thought was weak and uninteresting and the bad guy was not compelling or interesting.
They did a great job tying it into the original however. And visually it was amazing.

darla
December 27th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Yea it's good

Uniquemind
December 28th, 2016, 04:27 AM
I think I'm going to see it, I'm debating on if it's crowded or not.

I hear it's really good.

Uranus
December 28th, 2016, 07:38 PM
It's definitely good and worth seeing. Can't really explain much of it, otherwise I may as well give spoilers. Also would probably make more sense if you've also seen other star wars movies, since it's definitely not a standalone movie.

azure moonstone
December 31st, 2016, 02:11 PM
I saw Rogue One today, and I thought it was really good. Like others - without giving away spoilers to the plot - it certainly had a retro feel to it, which makes sense...because it takes place right before Episode IV does. Even with the computer graphics they can do, it just felt so much different than the other newer films.

Periphery
December 31st, 2016, 02:38 PM
I saw it the day Carrie died, thought it was a great movie honestly, definitly recommend watching it

FPFanatic
January 7th, 2017, 08:54 PM
As a pretty big Star Wars fan, I thought it to be pretty awesome. To those that think the movie lacks plot, there isn't supposed to be a huge amount of it. It's supposed to be primarily an action/war film and that's what it is. Great visuals as has been stated. Music was okay.

lliam
January 7th, 2017, 11:16 PM
is abolutely NFL addicted and hates Portuguese soccer league, cause they call it football.

Contraman
January 8th, 2017, 12:34 AM
I loved it, thought it was way better than The Force Awakens. Most of the characters aren't incredibly compelling or interesting, but I think that's partially the point. And all the action scenes were amazing.

Clarx999
March 27th, 2017, 01:15 AM
I'm not a fan of Star Wars and this movie was kind of entertaining, however not amazing. I'd say all SW movies are overrated. I'd give it 7/10.

vBulletlnBoards
March 28th, 2017, 11:55 AM
The only part I liked was the war scene at the end.