PDA

View Full Version : Could this mean something?

Devinsoccer
December 21st, 2016, 09:56 PM
Yesterday and today, I was baking cookies, while I was baking cookies, I was just loving it, I was also lustening to my favorite band Pentatonix. While listening to them, I was just prancing around, this is some of the girliest things I have done in a while. I have always felt girl, and I was definately feeling it the past couple days. I was just so happy through all of it, because I was being myself, acting like a girl. I mean, its hard to act like one, when you arnt one. I just want to continue acting like a girl, I am making more cookies! I AM SOO EXXITED!!!! The cookies that I have lready made are sooo delishious. Mmmm penut blossoms, fudge, girl scout smoas, and chocolate chip. Tomorrow are the most fun! Sugar cookies! Sorry for getting off topic. Lol. I got carried away. Could this mean I am trans, I think I might be trans. I have always felt that girl tugging my heart. I have always had romantic attraction to both guys and girls, even though its more twards the girl side.

Just JT
December 22nd, 2016, 02:12 AM
Sound like you have discovered something about yourself on a new passionate level. And if what you do how you behave, or dress or what ever Devin, if it makes you happy for what ever reason bro then you should do that and don't look back. You are who you are and to not be who you are will only be miserable. Somdo what makes you feel good ok bro?
And when your ready for me to start calling you sis instead of bro just let me know ok bro?

ska8er
December 22nd, 2016, 09:21 AM
Ive baked cookies too-at times thinking
this was a girl thing but then no it isn't
but whatever ur thinking at the moment
be urself and get into it.

jamie_n5
December 22nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
I think only you know in your heart what your sexuality is. If you think you assign as a girl you need to get on hormones as soon as you can to stop your male progression and let you start growing breasts. If this isn't it then you may be bisexual. I think you will figure things out. Just think very hard about it and do what your heart tells you to do.

Dalcourt
December 22nd, 2016, 10:16 PM
You want it to mean something so I'd say for you it means something and as long as you are happy with yourself everything is okay, right?

From an objective point of view I'd say it doesn't mean anything besides you like baking cookies and that band. Everything else would just be sexist stereotypes.

LiamC
December 27th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Yeah that's just an outdated stereotype, you aren't trans because you bake and sing to Pentatonix lol. I bake and sing to my favourite music all the time and I'm definitely not a girl!