PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Collinsworthington
December 21st, 2016, 05:24 AM
I think i have an addiction.

I've recently gotten hella into drugs lately. Dxm is a favorite, i did it 3 days in a row about a week ago and just now getting unfried. But my big problem, is this shit i made called, "rat trap." Caffiene powder and adderall. I snort a line when i wake up, and before i go to the gym. It gets me awake and motivated for the day, and jacked as fuck in the gym. But recently i haven't been using as i've just gotten home from break, and really see no reason too, as i can sleep until noon. But, whenever i wake up, i just feel groggy throughout the day. I can't function to my fullest, without my shit, and it pisses me off. I started the semester at 270 pounds, slow as hell, etc. But since using it, i'm down to 230 lbs and feel great whenever i'm on it.

I mean i really don't see a huge reason to stop, as i have easy access to it and it provides little to no negative effects when i'm using... Thoughts?

BlackParadePixie
December 21st, 2016, 02:46 PM
I'm pretty sure the caffeine powder mixed with the adderal, if used for an extended period of time...will eventually catch up to you and could have long lasting negative effects. If you're really worried about it, you should consult a doctor and ask about the long term effects.

Dalcourt
December 22nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
All substances you give your body in higher amounts over a longer period of time will cause some alterations to it.

Your body does even suffer if you consume let's say additional sugar on a regular basis so why should whatever chemicals you use not have any bad effects in the long run?

I'm the kid of heavy drug users so believe me none of that shit is harmless.