PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted

davdev17
December 21st, 2016, 02:30 AM
I feel so tired of everything. I just want to give up on life. It is the end of the term at school. I have been sick for most of it, so I will fail most of my classes. I won't be able to get into college if I do. I don't know what I want to be when I am older. I'm gay and my mom strongly disapproves of that and I am tired of pretending like I am trying to not be gay. I'm kind of gross looking and I don't think that I will ever fall in love. I don't feel talented in anything. I have acne scars all over my back and stretch marks on my back and stomach. I can't lose weight. I can't make any friends at school and haven't ever really had friends all my life and feel like I never will. I feel so exhausted.

Just JT
December 21st, 2016, 10:15 AM
Meeting someone just hasn't happened yet. The acne will go away in time. People can really suck sometime when your appearance or physical make up don't fit into a cookie cutter perfect mold. You'll meet someone I'm sure

As for mom, I'm sorry. All I can say there is your clearly conflicted with who you are and what's expected of you. You need to make that choice to either live yiur life the person you are and be happy. Or live the live the life that someone else perceives they want for you.

Choosing the life you like want and will enjoy the freedom will bring new found confidence and improved self image. You'll begin to take more interest in your physical appearance, make appropriate changes in your lifestyle, or become accepting of who you are. That's the key bro. Accepting who you really are. And people will see that, most people love that in people, and you'll find someone

There's a new year coming up pretty soon. Maybe a good way to make a start huh?

Microcosm
December 29th, 2016, 05:42 PM
davdev17,

I imagine you feel pretty unmotivated/tired a lot? That's the vibe I'm getting. So, I think there's two steps to trying to fix these problems.

1. Try to get motivated and/or be more awake in the present. Coffee is a good way to get going and there are various ways to energize yourself. You'll need energy as momentum to push yourself forward.
2. After you're energized, then figure out exactly how you can fix these problems. Acne for instance, can go away if you make it a proper habit to wash your face with store-bought acne cream twice a day. It will at least help significantly. Recently, I bought a gym membership and its taught me a few things about fitness. For one thing, when you make a monetary investment in starting a new habit--like buying a gym membership in order to make a habit of losing weight or getting fit--it makes you feel more responsible and likely to pull through with it because otherwise, you'll feel like you're wasting money/resources. A gym membership may be worth looking into, then, if you want to lose weight.

As for schooling, I'd say that the best thing you can do right now is to put as much effort as possible into your classes. Who knows, after you get into college you might figure out what you want to do for a living.