PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams

cjwall03
December 19th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I'm strait but I had the weirdest dream about my older, also strait friend giving me a BJ. WTF is wrong with me?

drhalsey1
December 20th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Nothing is wrong with that at all. People just have strange dreams sometimes

Amethyst Rose
December 20th, 2016, 01:02 AM
It could have no meaning at all or be the result of underlying feelings. Either way there's nothing wrong with it, it's completely normal. I'm straight and I've had dreams involving males and females so you're not sailing alone in that boat.

PlasmaHam
December 20th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Dreams can be crazy, don't dwell on them.

Straya
December 20th, 2016, 06:57 AM
I'm strait but I had the weirdest dream about my older, also strait friend giving me a BJ. WTF is wrong with me?

nothings wrong with you just your hormones driving your mind crazy

ska8er
December 20th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Hormones play tricks with our minds.
Subconsciously maybe if the two of u
r tight ur mind is telling u its ok but
it doesn't mean that u want it.

DoodleSnap
December 20th, 2016, 06:45 PM
My advice is this: Don't feel like you have to assert your identity (in this case, being straight) before anything else. It sounds like you have some attraction for the same gender, and that's okay. Instead of trying to fit these feelings into your pre-determined identity, just approach the world with an open-mind, without worrying about what label you'll use. Maybe you'll end up identifying as straight, gay, bi, or something else, but that's okay - what is important is that the label fits around you, instead of trying to force yourself into a label.

army martin
January 10th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hormones man. The same thing happened to me when I was younger.

DocMcLovins
January 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I have fantasized about 3 guys in school. Never dreamed anything bi or gay, just straight sex dreams.

Anniebanannie
January 10th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Dreams can be weird. When you get out of bed in the morning, just shake 'em off.

jamie_n5
January 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Nothing is wrong with you man. We all have crazy and different erotic dreams. It doesn't mean anything in the real world. It is just your mind having crazy thoughts. Besides it is natural for all of us to be curious about other guys too even if you are straight.

zack.zack
January 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
it happens, dude. we have all had weird dreams at some point in our lives, but it doesnt necessarily mean anything. Some say its the unconscious mind telling you something and others say that its just the minds way of processing things. who knows, dont stress it though, it happens to a lot of us.

pacho3383
January 17th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Yeah that is perfectly normal to have dream like that.

pconnor
January 17th, 2017, 09:17 PM
It is a dream and I wouldn't read too much into it.

RavenTheGoddess
April 14th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Dreams are just that: Dreams. I've always seen dreams as my soul peering into a new dimension, but at the same time, it could be my brain just being bored as fuck :p. Same could be the case for you. I once had a dream about driving in the buff with a childhood friend I haven't seen in years. Then there was another time I dreamt about the YouTubers Markiplier and Pewdiepie's girlfriend, Marzia getting.... well, less than decent in the middle of Walmart

Londongirl01
April 16th, 2017, 02:23 AM
This definitely means you are gay
Just kidding, cripes if I read in to all of my dreams then I would go crazy!
Relax- I think you're pretty normal

Brightwolf
April 16th, 2017, 06:18 PM

I have dreams like that, its just hormones. Nothing is wrong with you, don't worry.

Just JT
April 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Some people believe dreams are a way for your mind to resolve in we conflict
Huh....never know I guess considering your straight lol!!

hammer2
April 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
lol that happened to me once but don't freak out about it its no big deal

Miss Ophelia
April 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. :)

Nelli
April 20th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Weird dreams are just weird dreams.

cjwall03
November 4th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys!!!