PDA

View Full Version : Eye makeup preferences

Rockette
December 19th, 2016, 01:01 AM
How do ypu like to do your eye makeup?
I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, but when I do, I do cat eye eyeliner with a little on the bottom of my eye towards the corner, and I sometimes add either green or purple eyeshadow that's dark around the eye and fades to lighter colors as it goes up my eyelid.

ItsJustSomeone
December 23rd, 2016, 01:12 AM
For me, I can vary my eye makeup depending on my mood, the amount of time I have, and whatever I'm doing that day. I sometimes never even put on eye makeup. But, when I do, my everyday eye makeup consists of a layer of light white eyeshadow, then I blend in with some brown and caramel hues before adding a little bit of shimmer or glitter in the middle of my eyelid. I also blend some pink into the crease sometimes. For other occasions, I'll experiment with really bright colors like hot pink and turquoise, and some darker like plum purple. Sounds crazy, but it actually looks cool as long as you use the proper technique. Most of the time, I will always have a peachy shade going on and a touch of sparkle, no matter what type of eye makeup I'm putting on. I always put on mascara, but I've never actually tried liner. It intimidates me, lol. Right now, I'm working on trying to shape my eyeshadow into a "cat eyeliner" shape for more dramatic looks. That's usually about it!

gemma.2000
December 23rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Dont wear any

Babs
December 23rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
I like winged eyeliner but I don't do it often, it's hard to because my eyes are hooded as fuck. I usually put a plum or natural bronze shade on my lid with a darker one in the crease and blend it so it's not so opaque, nice and smoky. Then I'll tight line my top lash line with black eyeliner. I'll use either black, gray or bronze eyeliner on my top lid, mainly concentrated on the outer corner, and on the outer third just under my bottom lash line. Then lots of mascara.

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 01:38 PM
My friends that are girls, use skin tones and lightly put a color in the mix. There is this one girl at school that uses nothing but colors that stand out and it looks great too.