PDA

View Full Version : Problems hiding my long nipples

Jamy
December 18th, 2016, 01:36 PM
I answered in the topic about nipple shapes that I have long nipples when I'm excited but it happens of course also when it's cold or when I'm wearing clothes who come in contact with my nipples.

First I was uncertain about them but I'm proud of them now cos they're 1" long LOL but sometimes it's not nice when especially boys/men are staring cos I'm not always in the mood I like that. When I'm wearing a bra I try very often padded bras but I also like to wear tight t shirts without a bra in the summer and then it's a problem sometimes.

BTW I've never seen other girls with that type of nipples like mine and I wonder if there are other girls with such perky nips?! And if they have the same problems like I have? I only saw it in videos and pictures and LOL I think sometimes no other girl has longer nipples than mine.

:)

Anniebanannie
December 18th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hi Amy, my nipples are different from yours. I'm glad you're proud of your body. Would you be willing to cover up more in the summer to save some trouble?

Mina
December 18th, 2016, 05:26 PM
I think it's no need to hide it! Just be comfy ^^ like I got big boobs but I wear tops with no bra all the time n dun care if someone sees. Just let them see but dun come to creep me lol

LITTLEANGEL17
December 19th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Hiya Amy My areolas / nipples are very puffy and stick out quite a lot from the breast, I only wear a bra to school because of my uniform shirt, and the only other time I wear one if I really have to. 1 is quite long but its good to hear you are proud of them just as I am of mine. I agree its not nice if boys/men stare its is creepy. but its their problem, not yours.
XX

evgenia
December 20th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Mine are perky like yours Jamy but I am comfiy with them

Miss Ophelia
December 20th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Id love to have nipples like that. Be proud of them and just ignore the stares. I get stares for my boob size, so I know what its like.

Anniebanannie
December 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Id love to have nipples like that. Be proud of them and just ignore the stares. I get stares for my boob size, so I know what its like.

I think the world would be a better place without staring. lol

Jamy
December 21st, 2016, 12:29 PM
1 is quite long but its good to hear you are proud of them just as I am of mine.

I don't understand; you have only one nipple which is longer than the other?!! Maybe cos your body is still developing and I'm curious how long is it do you think?!!
:)

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:22 AM
i got small one.like a pimple

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Bumped :locked: