PDA

View Full Version : I scored my first goal in over a year (23 games)

Devinsoccer
December 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Today I score my first goal in competition in 23 game, granite for 18 of them I was a goalkeeper. So this is how the goal broke down. The game starts and the ball gets kicked right into my face and my lense in my glasses fall out, so I have to go off the field to fix my glasses, the other team scores twice, once from the spot. Then the first water break comes around, and I go in during the water break, I'm now playing Centeral Attacive Midfield. So I'm lingering in a more forward position and we steal the ball and it gets passed up to me, now myself and the striker go on the break I pass it to him and go around him on the wing, and the ball gets cleared for a throw near the to of the box. I throw it into him, he settles it, and he passesit to me, I pass it back, and the he passes it to me, and I flick it up and it sneaks inbetween the keeper ind the post and I SCORE! I was so happy since its been such a long time since I scored. Our first shot, by me, goes into the net for a goal, and 100% shot to goal ratio for us. We go into halftime 5-1. As the game is in the second half the other team scores again then I go into Center Defence, and the second water break comes around, and guess where I get put? Goalkeeper. As I'm playing keeper, the ball is a threw ball and I go up the field and I kick the ball and then gets smaked in the shouldure by the other team as the ball soars out. The referee calls itout of bounds, when it should've been a penalty, and I appealed for it, but the referee claims it would've been on me. I save ever shot put on me and we lost 6-1.

Emerald Dream
December 17th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Congrats on your goal!! :soccer:

I know how it feels to finally get one after not scoring for awhile. Hopefully this is the start of some good momentum for you. :)

Phosphene
December 17th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Well done Devin!! Hope there are many more to come!

rioo
December 17th, 2016, 11:57 PM
congratulation for ur first goal!!

Atlantis
December 18th, 2016, 02:01 AM
Well done Devin! Hopefully you scores one more in the future! :)

Bontigo Papi .
December 18th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Well done mahn , hey , if attacking positions are more of your thing , talk to your coach . It sounds like you can play in that number 10 position , since it seems the team has a solid centre forward .

Just JT
December 18th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Congrats bro great job!!!
Hope you keep it up man!!!

mick01
December 24th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Awesome Devin. It felt good, huh?

Devinsoccer
December 26th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks for he congrats guys! We are now on a 2 week break, so let's see how thing roll when we start back up.