PDA

View Full Version : Am I Bi or Nah lol

KBar33
December 17th, 2016, 03:48 AM
Ok, so I've been having strong sexual desires for boys for almost as long as when I started puberty. I've always had a sexual and emotional attachment to girls as well. Everyone I've ever dated was a girl, I've experimented with some guys too.

As of now, I am full attracted to both guys and girls, however I am still more little bit more emotionally attracted to girls while still liking them physically as well, and I am more physically attracted to boys while still liking them emotionally.

It has been quite a few years since puberty started and throughout almost the entire time I have liked the same sex physically, however I know that when I settle down I want to marry a girl. Basically I am willing to have a boyfriend, but I'll probably marry a girl. Idk it's a very odd place for me to be.

I guess my question is, what really am I? Am I really bisexual? Is anyone else in this position because it feels really strange and it feels like there aren't that many people who really understand.

ska8er
December 17th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Ok, so I've been having strong sexual desires for boys for almost as long as when I started puberty. I've always had a sexual and emotional attachment to girls as well. Everyone I've ever dated was a girl, I've experimented with some guys too.

As of now, I am full attracted to both guys and girls, however I am still more little bit more emotionally attracted to girls while still liking them physically as well, and I am more physically attracted to boys while still liking them emotionally.

It has been quite a few years since puberty started and throughout almost the entire time I have liked the same sex physically, however I know that when I settle down I want to marry a girl. Basically I am willing to have a boyfriend, but I'll probably marry a girl. Idk it's a very odd place for me to be.

I guess my question is, what really am I? Am I really bisexual? Is anyone else in this position because it feels really strange and it feels like there aren't that many people who really understand.

U and I share the same feelings bout girls and guys. Sometimes
it bothers me and other times I feel that it is great cause I can have
it both ways but Idk Y. When I was with my ex I thought bout guys and
when I was experimenting with my best friend I though bout my ex-pretty
weird-Huh? I would say we r leaning toward being Bi tho I consider myself
Straight. I guess we really don't know the answer yet. We wait and c for
now and not question ourselves but if we marry we don't go around and
hurt someone by being unfaithful-its the right thing to do. Yeah people
don't understand but we understand each other-I think that matters.:confused:

Bull
December 17th, 2016, 08:31 AM
I know that I am bisexual. I enjoy the same with a guy as with a girl. When I was 17 I had a two month fling with a guy. It was great. Then I was in a committed relationship with a girl for almost a year. Now my bf and I have lived together for a little over a year. The future: hell if I know, whatever happens, happens. Relax and enjoy the present.

Bontigo Papi .
December 17th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Pretty much , I'm not bi , but I do think that if your feelings for girls are the same for boys , then you might be bi . only you can decide that though .

Harrier
December 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Seems to me that is typical bi. I mean if you like both sexes then that's bi. I think it's normal to like one sex more than the other (altho I'm sure some people like both sexes exactly equally).

NewLeafsFan
December 19th, 2016, 07:26 PM
It sounds to me like you are bi. I think most people that are bi like both sexes but prefer one over the other.

Why do you want to marry a girl? Is it to make your family happy? Is it because you want to have kids? Only Marry if and who you want to. It is unfair to both you and your future bride to hide your feelings. If its about having kids there are other ways.

Hermes
December 20th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Reading your description highlights the fact that real people's sexuality is more complicated than a few simple labels can describe but I think you fit what I would understand as Bi.

KBar33
December 20th, 2016, 03:24 PM
It sounds to me like you are bi. I think most people that are bi like both sexes but prefer one over the other.

Why do you want to marry a girl? Is it to make your family happy? Is it because you want to have kids? Only Marry if and who you want to. It is unfair to both you and your future bride to hide your feelings. If its about having kids there are other ways.

The reason why I say that I'd probably marry a girl is because I want to have kids of my own blood. That of course is not me saying that I am opposed to adopting a kid if I were to marry a guy. Regardless of blood or not I will unconditionally love my children. Asides from some experimenting with other boys, I haven't had a legit boyfriend to truly understand what being in a homosexual relationship would be like. Also, regardless of who my partner is, I am going to tell them that I am bi of course, they deserve to know that. So I guess a better way to phrase it is, given my current experiences and thoughts I'd probably marry a girl, but am not opposed to opening up that window if I ever have a boyfriend. Which I'm actually in the market for at my school, but ugh there's like nobody here who feels that way that I actually care to talk to. :(

DoodleSnap
December 20th, 2016, 06:32 PM
I was in a similar position to yourself a short while ago. I found myself identifying as bisexual, but being confused by the different ways I was attracted to different traits and genders. At first, I found myself never considering even having a romantic relationship with a boy, and only liking them sexually, and even then, incidentally. I then suddenly found myself much more sexually attracted to masculine features, but still unsure of where my romantic orientation lay. It changed back and forth, for a while like this, and there was only one conclusion I was able to come to:

Sexuality is fluid.
What I mean is that sexuality isn't something that has to be defined and boxed up in a specific way. Being as irrational and fickle as it is, it is bound to change and shift as time goes on, but that's okay. My advice is that you shouldn't worry so much about how your sexuality fits into your label, and what it means. Instead, I believe that one ends up a much happier and more fulfilled person by just being comfortable with who they are, there and then.

I have changed a huge amount in the past three years, and I have no doubt I will change more with every year that passes, but the important thing is that I am comfortable with that.

Be yourself, and approach the world with an open mind. You'll try things and learn things about yourself. Let the labels fit you, with time and experience, not the opposite.

Good luck.

NewLeafsFan
January 2nd, 2017, 05:41 AM
The reason why I say that I'd probably marry a girl is because I want to have kids of my own blood. That of course is not me saying that I am opposed to adopting a kid if I were to marry a guy. Regardless of blood or not I will unconditionally love my children. Asides from some experimenting with other boys, I haven't had a legit boyfriend to truly understand what being in a homosexual relationship would be like. Also, regardless of who my partner is, I am going to tell them that I am bi of course, they deserve to know that. So I guess a better way to phrase it is, given my current experiences and thoughts I'd probably marry a girl, but am not opposed to opening up that window if I ever have a boyfriend. Which I'm actually in the market for at my school, but ugh there's like nobody here who feels that way that I actually care to talk to. :(

You could still have kids with ur own sperm if uou found a woman willing to carry ur baby

jamie_n5
January 2nd, 2017, 05:11 PM
I think by your excellent description of yourself and your feelings and emotions towards both guys and girls that you are definitely a Bisexual guy. I think you just need to accept that as who you are and go on and live your life my friend.