PDA

View Full Version : confused about my sexuality

jackspeaks
December 16th, 2016, 05:17 PM
hi all. ive always liked girls and in the last few months i felt a sexual attraction to boys whenever i was horny and would lose that attraction when i wasnt but in the last few weeks ive seen some cute boys and thought theyre attractive and felt romantically attracted to them when i wasnt horny. does this make me bi?

Anniebanannie
December 16th, 2016, 06:37 PM
It means you're feeling all sorts of feelings. How old are you? This may be something you'll figure out over time, not in a few weeks.

LovelyPaintings
December 17th, 2016, 07:12 PM
It sounds to me that you may be bi? But tbh it could be just a passing thing where you're curious. You might be bi with a preference.

Phosphene
December 17th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Don't stress yourself about labeling your sexuality. There's no need to rush and no wrong way to be. Over time you will figure out who you are attracted to. Also keep in mind that hormones have a way of playing games with you during puberty, but eventually you'll figure it out. :)

KBar33
December 17th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Sounds to me like you are straight curious. Basically you like girls in every respect, but you are just curious about boys. This is totally natural to happen to you, b/c hormones are going crazy at this point in time. Just don't feel pressured to figure it all out rn. It took me years to come to terms with my sexuality, same for you probably!

pjones
December 18th, 2016, 02:49 PM
hi all. ive always liked girls and in the last few months i felt a sexual attraction to boys whenever i was horny and would lose that attraction when i wasnt but in the last few weeks ive seen some cute boys and thought theyre attractive and felt romantically attracted to them when i wasnt horny. does this make me bi?

it could just be hormone related. lots of boys feel the same way you are right now, nothing wrong with those feelings. give yourself time to figure it all out.

jackspeaks
December 20th, 2016, 05:35 PM
It means you're feeling all sorts of feelings. How old are you? This may be something you'll figure out over time, not in a few weeks.
im 15

DoodleSnap
December 20th, 2016, 06:57 PM
I think this post I just wrote might be helpful/relevant:

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3468396&postcount=17

There are plenty of other people in your situation, you are not alone, and it's nothing to worry about.

Anniebanannie
December 20th, 2016, 07:50 PM
im 15

Like what others are saying, you might want to avoid labels and just work through this.

Just JT
December 21st, 2016, 12:20 AM
During puberty hormones are making us feel all kinds of weird feelings all over the planet. And most we can't control. So don't stress over it. If you feel a certain way towards someone then cool, explore that. You might enjoy it and meet a really good friend. Never pass up an opportunity for a good friend. Regardless of your sexuality, in the end, it makes you who you are, and that's that.

Seeing someone who's attractive, for what ever reason doesn't mean you are what ever sexuality. It means you find that person attractive. Nothing wrong with that, guys cannyhink other guys are hot and not be gay or bi. And is ok if you are gay or bi. It's confusing as hell. But in the end you'll know what you like. We all end up at the end of that road at some time.

The most important thing is you be real and truthful to yourself, and live your life happy and not by someone else's expectations. Especially about something like your sexuality

jackspeaks
December 22nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
thanks guys!!