PDA

View Full Version : To anti hunters

Deerhunter13
December 13th, 2016, 11:00 PM
So this year when i went to get my deer processed i encountered an anti hunter and he just went all nuts on me saying "why do you think its good to shoot animals your worse than satin"he was swearing he threw a rock at me and attempted to beat me up of coarse he was arrested but to anti hunters why do guys do that its something we love and enjoy and you guys cant change us and dont try to change us with violence

drhalsey1
December 13th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Ok,I'm not planning on ever hunting in my life. But the people who are totally against it like that are bad and wrongly justified, my only real problem with hunting is the illegal kind, killing the protected or endangered animals, and since that doesn't include deer or other regular season hunts, no problem with me

Professional Russian
December 14th, 2016, 08:02 PM
as a hunter i absolutely cannot stand trophy hunters. yeah I go for the biggest rack or the biggest bear i see but all that meats coming back with me. I approve of hunting, but not trophy hunting.

Deerhunter13
December 15th, 2016, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=drhalsey1;3465496]Ok,I'm not planning on ever hunting in my life. But the people who are totally against it like that are bad and wrongly justified, my only real problem with hunting is the illegal kind, killing the protected or endangered animals, and since that doesn't include deer or other regular season hunts, no problem with me yeah poaching is very wrong there protected for a reason

Just JT
December 15th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Hunting is good, if hunting is done properly. It maintains proper population of the species and protects them from famine and disease. And when the population is low, the laws change to they can re populate.

Trophy huntings is just wrong. They kill for all the wrong reasons

Proper hunting, using every part of the kill thatbyou can for food, sell the pelt, that's all good. If you get a big rack off a buck outa luck then I'd probably mount that in TJ's Bar and Grill. Maybe even run a venicine special or something