PDA

View Full Version : worth doing a test?

eviltwin
December 13th, 2016, 05:22 AM
For the last week i have felt like Im gonna start my period and i have had a weird pain, doesnt really hurt but its there, if that makes sense.

I dont track my periods because i tend to just know and I have had no need to till recently. I think I have worked out that it should have started 4/5 days a go. I have had sex but we did use protection. Is it worth doing a test?
I generally wouldn't have worked it out my my BF keeps asking when I am gonna start :what:

Just JT
December 13th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Can't hurt that way you can know as early as possible to keep others baby healthy as early as possible

jamie_n5
December 15th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Different stress and activity can have some effect on your period. Most girls are kind of like clockwork when it comes to your period. Just being concerned and worried about it could throw things off too. If you feel better about it then go out and buy an EPT and check yourself. Either way time will tell you. It is also possible you may have some other medical problem. Just do what you feel is best.

Emilyyy
December 26th, 2016, 01:06 PM
From what I've heard, if you get to the point it's 7+ days late and you've had sex since your last period then you should seriously start thinking about a test unless of course it;s normal for you to skip a period here or there, some girls are like that. If you and your bf used protection and it didn't split or anything then you shouldn't have anything to worry about but always good to make sure.

Uniquemind
December 26th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Always worth doing a test!

It could be cramps as well, and of course a doctor visit may be required.

camo115
January 3rd, 2017, 03:06 AM
People skip periods sometimes though...