PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal not to masturbate?

Meruedu
December 12th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I have never successfully masturbated. I have only tried it once, but I didn't really feel any pleasure, maybe I wasn't in the mood, I don't know.
But I do know I'm not asexual. I definitely had sexual fantasies and woke up wet with a tingling feeling down there after them.
That one time when I tried, I didn't really get wet. I was only sticky and the different things that I tried didn't seem to work.
All of that said, I'm not really eager to start masturbating...I have never felt the need before and neither do I feel it now, but I can see that people like me are in a minority, at least on these forums and I thought maybe I wasn't normal.

Mina
December 12th, 2016, 05:04 PM
U r totally normal n good girl! It's different for everyone so u just keep being u! Like for me I can't imagine not masturbating even for a day lolz n I do have a friend like u too. As long as u feel good n r healthy and having fun it's fine ^^

sara___
December 12th, 2016, 05:30 PM
I have never successfully masturbated. I have only tried it once, but I didn't really feel any pleasure, maybe I wasn't in the mood, I don't know.
But I do know I'm not asexual. I definitely had sexual fantasies and woke up wet with a tingling feeling down there after them.
That one time when I tried, I didn't really get wet. I was only sticky and the different things that I tried didn't seem to work.
All of that said, I'm not really eager to start masturbating...I have never felt the need before and neither do I feel it now, but I can see that people like me are in a minority, at least on these forums and I thought maybe I wasn't normal.

You shouldn't feel as if you HAVE to masturbate just because you might think it's not normal. Like you I had trouble getting wet at first and ended up hurting myself from trying to hard. I thought all I had to do was spread my legs and push my finger in and out of my vagina. Eventually I found out that rubbing my clit was all I needed to do.

What different things have you tried ?

angelina
December 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
it reflects you are not in mood.it is involuntary for all girls even for all living beings. Sure one day you will find it more satiable and accustomed to it.you are of my age..more such occasions will come

Anniebanannie
December 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
It's normal, and you shouldn't feel pressured by society to do it. I hope you aren't stressed out.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 13th, 2016, 01:45 PM

You are 100% normal, Masturbating is a personal choice so if you do not want to do it, do not worry about it. :yes:

Cute_Jenny
December 26th, 2016, 01:09 PM
what is normal and what is not normal?

nicole97
December 26th, 2016, 07:31 PM
There's nothing wrong or abnormal about not doing it. It is possible you may feel differently in the future but everyone's drive is different, and you certainly are not alone as someone who enjoys sex but might not be interested in masturbation.

LanaPole
December 27th, 2016, 04:12 AM
Everyone is different. other people do it doesn't mean you have to do it. i cant go a day without masturbating but some of my friends might think I'm overly horny. Everyone is different. Just be yourself.

ClaraWho
December 27th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Not masturbating does place you in the minority of girls, but it should be a private decision and activity anyway. Having said that, masturbation is only a positive experience. It has multiple health benefits, including stress reduction and learning what you enjoy so you will be more confident when you decide to involve another in your sex life.

There aren't many things in life that are both free and you don't have to get out of bed for, it really is win/win.

I would suggest getting in the mood first though. Hot bath before, don't necessarily 'plan it' as that will kill any mood. I'm sure google would be helpful, we can't really say anything technique wise on here and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so either.

~ Clara

Emilyyy
December 30th, 2016, 05:54 AM
If it's not your thing then you shouldn't feel that you should just because other girls do it. It's a private decision

PhoenixDahlia
January 4th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I don't do it either. Haven't even tried. I've even had sex a few times, but still not interested in trying.

LilLena
January 9th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I also think it is totally up to you - Masturbating is all about enjoying and having fun. If you don't enjoy it or don't have fun, then you should not feel pressured to do it.

Londongirl01
January 16th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't say its normal not to masturbate, but that doesn't mean your abnormal or there's anything wrong, maybe its just not your thing

Annabear193
January 17th, 2017, 12:57 PM
It is just fine not to masturbate, as for my self i really enjoy it, but that does not mean everyone has too

Sandra123
January 22nd, 2017, 07:26 AM
I all so don't do that maybe some time but mostly I avoiding because of religious cause! So don't worry you is finest! :)

Candy2003
January 22nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
I dont do it either but myself I've had sex a couple times but yes it is completely normal and it also goes back to that everybody's different

lori99
February 25th, 2017, 11:21 PM
It's uncommon imo, bur not abnormal at all

veroda
February 25th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Im having issues myself knowing whats normal or not or cool or not but i think that doing something you dont want to or not doing what you want to is abnormal

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:12 AM
it is completely normal

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 03:44 AM
Bumped :locked: