PDA

View Full Version : KunFuzed

JennaCheez
December 11th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Ok welcome to me! I been reading posts on here for a while and I feel a little less strange now. Either that or I'm still strange but I'm not alone.

I'm a girl and I have always liked mostly girls but I kind of have a penis fetish. I don't like boys as a boyfriend but I really like their parts and it's pretty bad. I love girls parts too but boys parts turn me on a lot more. Am I bi or am I srtaight and screwed up? I'm REALLY obsessed with penis! I stare at boys crotch and imagine what they look like. I don't think anyone has seen me do it but its still embarassing. I never done anything with a boy or girl and I was never molested or anything as a kid. This just doesn't make sense.

I don't really have a question I guess but maybe just your opinions?

Mollypop
December 12th, 2016, 01:00 AM
Hi Jenna and welcome to VT!

I think you're trying too hard to put a label on yourself. You like what you like. Just because you'd rather have a girl as your close partner doesn't mean you can't like sex with boys. And just because you like boy parts doesn't mean you can't like to have sex with girls too. Or just want to be close to girls. Or whatever.

People like labels because it makes things simpler to think about. But every label misses something that makes all of us different from everyone else. Be who you are.

Mina
December 12th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Hiya! Hehehe! I'm pretty much da same way! :p I love girls n want a girlfriend but I love to have sex with boys still. I love penises too n am so curious about them. I love futanari (dickgirl) hentai and sometimes fantasize about having a dick myself to enjoy hehe :p

Abhorrence
December 12th, 2016, 07:45 AM
PfG :arrow: TS&G.

ska8er
December 12th, 2016, 11:01 PM
I just think right now u r curious-nothing
wrong with that-we all go through things
like this. If it got out of hand it might be
come a prob but don't label urself that u
r either this or that. Guys think bout boobs-
and girls penises-I know some that do and
they tell me. Don't worry bout it.

JennaCheez
December 14th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks everyone who replied.

People like labels because it makes things simpler to think about. But every label misses something that makes all of us different from everyone else. Be who you are.

I don't like the word label but I think "be who you are" is just a big empty label. Who I am is what I want to know. I know thats a journey and I know I will make a lot of mistakes but some mistakes can be avoided. I don't want to be "that girl" but at the same time part of me wants to and doesn't care.

This is like a drug or something. I want it so bad but at the same time I don't want it.

jamie_n5
December 15th, 2016, 05:35 PM
I think that you are very curious about your total sexuality right now. It is perfectly normal to wonder and even be a bit obsessed with some things or parts about guys and girls. You may very well be Bi but you could be straight curious too. You will just have to give things time and let the pieces fall in place for you down the line.

Mollypop
December 16th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I don't like the word label but I think "be who you are" is just a big empty label. Who I am is what I want to know. I know thats a journey and I know I will make a lot of mistakes but some mistakes can be avoided. I don't want to be "that girl" but at the same time part of me wants to and doesn't care.

This is like a drug or something. I want it so bad but at the same time I don't want it.

I didn't mean it as a label. Really what I meant is not to worry about the label so much, and give yourself time to figure out what you like. You haven't had a chance to try the things that you want to try, so it's pointless to put a label on before you do.

It's like you never had Chinese food, and it sounds interesting to you, but you want to say before you've even tried it whether you're a fan of Chinese food. You have to try it first. And maybe you have to try a few different kinds of Chinese food before you figure it out.

I didn't know who I was and what I liked for years. I'm still figuring out some of it. If someone asks me now, I'll tell them I'm bi. But that's only sort of true. I prefer relationships with guys, but I like sex with both. Does that make me straight? Bi? Bi-curious? I don't really know. Labels don't always work, and I don't want the "bi" label to mean that I HAVE to have relationships with girls. That's why I say "be who you are". Whatever labels you put on later come from what you learn you like, and even then they might not fit perfectly.

JennaCheez
December 17th, 2016, 12:40 AM
It's like you never had Chinese food, and it sounds interesting to you, but you want to say before you've even tried it whether you're a fan of Chinese food. You have to try it first. And maybe you have to try a few different kinds of Chinese food before you figure it out.

I don't like Chinese food and I have never tried it. It just looks horrible and smells bad. I'm just afraid that I might start eating egg rolls and really like them and not be able to stop.:oops:They are VERY tempting! :yummy:

The other thing is that I always thought of bi as liking both but not both at the same time. If you are a girl in a relationship with a guy and you fool around with another guy then it's cheating. If you fool around with another girl then that seems like cheating too. Just because the person you are cheating with has different parts doesn't mean that your bf/gf won't be hurt. Unless this is just about sex but I think a relationship is different. :?

Mollypop
December 17th, 2016, 01:05 AM
The other thing is that I always thought of bi as liking both but not both at the same time. If you are a girl in a relationship with a guy and you fool around with another guy then it's cheating. If you fool around with another girl then that seems like cheating too. Just because the person you are cheating with has different parts doesn't mean that your bf/gf won't be hurt. Unless this is just about sex but I think a relationship is different. :?

Cheating is doing something that the person you're in a relationship with doesn't agree beforehand is ok to do. If you're in an open relationship then it's not cheating. If you haven't even talked about it before then it's definitely cheating. But once you talk about it and agree to the boundaries, anything you do inside those boundaries is not cheating. That's true if it's a guy and it's true if it's a girl.

JennaCheez
December 17th, 2016, 05:44 PM
I don't see how this kind of relationship can be open. A couple is 2 people who love each other and make a commitment to each other. If you have 3 or more people and a revolving door that lets more people in and out then you're just having casual sex or an orgy or whatever. If that's what they want and they are all consented then it's their choice.

I think my original post has gotten kinda twisted. I was trying to say that I have this incredible obsession for penis and its getting harder and harder to hold back the urge. I know guys who would love to be "open and casual" but I don't want to be known for that. At my school people seem to know things even before they happen.

DoodleSnap
December 20th, 2016, 07:00 PM
I think that you shouldn't worry about a label so much - labels are meant to describe you, not define you.

Just approach the world with an open mind, and give yourself time and experience to work out what you like.
Just be comfortable with who you are, don't worry about how you have to label yourself for other people.

Good luck.