PDA

View Full Version : I keep staring

Mynameisdean
December 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I have this issue where I stare but when I do stare it tends to be at people and it just makes me look so weird and awkward :/ how do I stop this?

samuel15
December 12th, 2016, 06:47 PM
try and force yourself to stare at the ground insted. works for me

jamie_n5
December 15th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I guess just try to keep looking around at different things and don't just focus or stare at one thing or person.

PlasmaHam
December 17th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Focus on something in the background so that you aren't actively starring at people. I don't suggest you simply look at the ground, then you would look like a weirdo. Just try to focus on other things beside human beings

Anniebanannie
December 17th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Just keep your eyes moving. It'll probably takes some practice.

Microcosm
December 17th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Realize that staring makes people uncomfortable and sympathize with that feeling. Then, make a concerted effort not to stare.

Not really sure what other advice to give tbh.

ClaraWho
December 19th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Try taking up doodling?

~ Clara

Falcons_11
December 21st, 2016, 05:28 PM
If you begin to stare then I would suggest you close your eyes for many 10 to 15 seconds and turn your head slightly to either right or left. Then open your eyes again in the direction you turned your head. This will prevent you from staring at another person. If this doesn't help then you could always try walking away.

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 03:57 AM
I have this issue where I stare but when I do stare it tends to be at people and it just makes me look so weird and awkward :/ how do I stop this?
If you have a phone stare at it... If your really curious use the camera to look at people instead. Don't make it obvious or creepy I hope this work.

tom20012016
January 3rd, 2017, 11:52 AM
Go to the doctor it can be a problem

Mynameisdean
January 22nd, 2017, 03:17 PM
If you have a phone stare at it... If your really curious use the camera to look at people instead. Don't make it obvious or creepy I hope this work.

Oh no, I am not trying to stare at people, I don't want to stare at people at all!:D haha