PDA

View Full Version : i feel like a pedo ..

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 07:13 PM
sorry if this is a weird question but im afraid to ask my friends because they might make fun of me. anyway i was at the park and some kid was there with his mom and they didnt see me because they went down to the trees and he started peeing but his penis was very very big. it must of been 8 inches or more and it was soft. i feel bad because i was turned on .. but he looked young like 4 or 5 yrs younger than me ..

Barbara.
December 9th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Total normal seeing the opposite sex genitals

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Total normal seeing the opposite sex genitals

Thats good because my friends were there to and they i think they would make fun of me if i told them how i felt .. it was just a very big penis and i thought im a pedo for liking it because he looked like 10 or 11

Trumpetplayer
December 9th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Thats good because my friends were there to and they i think they would make fun of me if i told them how i felt .. it was just a very big penis and i thought im a pedo for liking it because he looked like 10 or 11

Well, that's understandable, but I know a lot of guys that seem young but aren't. I also know a lot of guys that look older than they are, but that's besides the point. If a guy has something that turns you on, you're first instinct is to look at it and, well, kind of be turned on by it

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Well, that's understandable, but I know a lot of guys that seem young but aren't. I also know a lot of guys that look older than they are, but that's besides the point. If a guy has something that turns you on, you're first instinct is to look at it and, well, kind of be turned on by it

Yeah he could of been older . or younger . i dont really know . but im glad my reaction was natural

Trumpetplayer
December 9th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Yeah he could of been older . or younger . i dont really know . but im glad my reaction was natural

Well, for instance, on your profile picture, you DEFINITELY don't look your age

PlasmaHam
December 9th, 2016, 09:07 PM

Yes, because Pedophilia is entirely natural, isn't that right?

Trumpetplayer
December 9th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Yes, because Pedophilia is entirely natural, isn't that right?

Well, I believe you can agree with me on this. A ten or eleven year old would not have an 8 inch flaccid penis, Period. Therefore, it is highly unlikely this could be considered pedophilia.

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Well, I believe you can agree with me on this. A ten or eleven year old would not have an 8 inch flaccid penis, Period. Therefore, it is highly unlikely this could be considered pedophilia.

He might not of been that young but he was definitely a kid because he was there with his mom .

Well, for instance, on your profile picture, you DEFINITELY don't look your age

im 15 O.o how old do u think i look ?

Double posts merged. ~Lost Horizon

Trumpetplayer
December 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
im 15 O.o how old do u think i look ?

Well, I'd say 17 or 18

Endeavour
December 10th, 2016, 07:11 AM
This isn't really appropriate. :locked: