PDA

View Full Version : Girls with big butts

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 06:18 PM
How often do u have to get new pants ? i have a big butt and my pants that i got a month ago already feel small ..

Jamy
December 9th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Hi Brooke I just saw you were online and it depends on the girl of course but I'm older than you and I'm almost full grown,(I hope so) but in the past maybe a few months. They say you can grow till your 23th year.

I hope you're proud of your big butt (think of JLo) cos a lot of boys like it.

:):D

Anniebanannie
December 9th, 2016, 06:57 PM
I agree with Jamy. You may still be growing. Are you gaining weight?

Katrinchen
December 9th, 2016, 07:12 PM
i have to say: i dont understand the question :(

Brooke117
December 9th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I agree with Jamy. You may still be growing. Are you gaining weight?

A bit. But everything seems to be going to my butt :(

Mina
December 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
My bum is pretty big. Like my jeans I changed in summer and now omg it's getting tight >< sumtimes ppl stare and some girls made fun of me when they saw me change after gym. My bff tells me to be proud but iono

ClaraWho
December 10th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Huh? Leggings or sweats might help, something with a bit of stretch whilst you are growing. Just be careful as they stretch they don't become see-through!

~ Clara

LITTLEANGEL16
December 10th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I get new pants as and when required, But I don't have a big bum,
Everyone is different, so having a big bum is quite natural for some people.

Brooke117
December 10th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Huh? Leggings or sweats might help, something with a bit of stretch whilst you are growing. Just be careful as they stretch they don't become see-through!

~ Clara

Yeah I want to be able to wear leggings .. they stretch but they also show off my butt and thighs and i get stared at by boys .. dont get me wrong i like boys but sometimes i just want to be normal and not have guys hit on me 24 7

LITTLEANGEL16
December 10th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Yeah I want to be able to wear leggings .. they stretch but they also show off my butt and thighs and i get stared at by boys .. dont get me wrong i like boys but sometimes i just want to be normal and not have guys hit on me 24 7
You should be able to wear Leggings etc Without being perved at.

ClaraWho
December 10th, 2016, 02:12 PM

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from... it's a tough one. It's like my brother has to wear loose fitting bottoms or swimming trunks, otherwise he gets perved on by everyone. Just because you have something you are proud of (your shapely bum), doesn't mean you want everyone else to admire it 24/7. It just means perhaps having to sacrifice and keep buying bigger/baggier as you have been doing... sorry I've no other suggestions!

~ Clara

angelina
December 11th, 2016, 02:58 AM
My bum is pretty big. Like my jeans I changed in summer and now omg it's getting tight
mine is not growing that much rapidly as yours..But I know it is growing.sure I am to be proud of that..i know most of the boys like a big one.

Mina
December 14th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Nyaaa! I fell at school today n my skirt flew up so I flashed this guy on accident >< he laughed at me n said I'm a literal fat ass so now I'm relli conscious about it...I'm gonna wear long hoodies to cover up my bum until school break on Friday.

Katrinchen
December 15th, 2016, 11:15 AM
i think butts have to be round ;) - donīt like flat ones ;)

kailynr
December 17th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Nyaaa! I fell at school today n my skirt flew up so I flashed this guy on accident >< he laughed at me n said I'm a literal fat ass so now I'm relli conscious about it...I'm gonna wear long hoodies to cover up my bum until school break on Friday.

I just have to say -- that guy was a total and utter jerkloser, and he wouldn't get the time of day or anything else from me. People like that are just going to be rude whenever they get a chance. I had something similar happen to me when I was a little younger, and I was pretty quick with a response since I had participated on debate team -- told him, "You wouldn't have seen anything if you weren't already looking. Oops!"

Hang in there. Don't let others define you. And celebrate your body as often as you can. :D

Mina
December 17th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Tysm!! U r super nice! ^^ um yea I feel better now cos my bestie got "revenge" on him for me n took me out to play n have my fave food that night :3

Raven111133
December 20th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Lol omg I litteraly have dealt with this problem on a daily basis, I just turned 14 and I'm constantly buying new pants/shorts my guy friends are always smacking my butt, lol

Mina
December 22nd, 2016, 04:40 PM
My girl cousin said she loved my cutie butt :3 so I feel better cos of dat too hehe