PDA

View Full Version : Am I Obsessed?

Vegas2933
December 7th, 2016, 12:14 PM
If isn't in the right place feel free to move it. So I had this friend, who turned out to be a total ass but I find myself fretting over it more than usual. Like, we haven't spoken in about 8 months and I am still trying to get over it. But the main problem is that I keep thinking that he is staring at me, whether he actually is or noti s besides the point. And also, last night, I added home and deleted hm on Snapchat twice. Now I really don't know what to do and any advice is much appreciated. PM for more information.

Endeavour
December 7th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Teen Sexuality and Gender :arrow: Family and Friends

Straya
December 11th, 2016, 06:11 AM
If isn't in the right place feel free to move it. So I had this friend, who turned out to be a total ass but I find myself fretting over it more than usual. Like, we haven't spoken in about 8 months and I am still trying to get over it. But the main problem is that I keep thinking that he is staring at me, whether he actually is or noti s besides the point. And also, last night, I added home and deleted hm on Snapchat twice. Now I really don't know what to do and any advice is much appreciated. PM for more information.

if you really want to get over him man you just gotta cut ties and walk away keeping in contact is just going to make things harder for you. if you wanna chat more feel free to pm me man

dude_g
December 11th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Just do what you feel is right

jamie_n5
December 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM
You need to let go man. Don't blame yourself or feel so bad and worried over it. It shows me that you have a good heart and are a real caring person. You just can't let this eat you up. If you want to try still communicate with him give it a try. If you don't get any response then just forget about him. It is his problem not yours.

ClaraWho
December 19th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Whilst the rest of the advice is true, you need to distract yourself with work/hobbies/exercise. Give your mind something else to occupy it, play music when you start thinking that isn't related at all, watch a film. Interaction with other people and making new or stronger friendships will solve this quickest, but time stops rumination as we move on with our lives.

~ Clara