PDA

View Full Version : Legal

jamescarlson
December 7th, 2016, 06:26 AM
is dianabol is safe ???

bentheplayer
December 7th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Lol I don't know what kind of answer you are looking for. What do you mean by safe and legal... :rolleyes

If you are from Texas then you should know that all anabolic steriods are illegal under the Texas Controlled Substance Act, i.e. if found in possession you can be fined or arrested. To put it bluntly it is illegal to use anabolic androgenic steroid in USA for performance enhancement. In fact it comes with a felony charge in most cases.

The only way you should be using such steroids is because you have a prescription and a medical need for it. While Dianabol may be fairly accessible thro the underground market it is illegal so don't do it.

If you wanna bulk up, do it the natural way. Long term steroid uses isn't good and needs careful consideration even when medically needed.

Mars
December 7th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Sports and Fitness :arrow: Alcohol, Drugs, and Meds

This is better suited here.

lemondrop
December 8th, 2016, 07:49 AM
illegal and dangerous

dude_g
December 11th, 2016, 04:20 PM
I would avoid any drug

Trevor.
December 28th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Lol I don't know what kind of answer you are looking for. What do you mean by safe and legal... :rolleyes

If you are from Texas then you should know that all anabolic steriods are illegal under the Texas Controlled Substance Act, i.e. if found in possession you can be fined or arrested. To put it bluntly it is illegal to use anabolic androgenic steroid in USA for performance enhancement. In fact it comes with a felony charge in most cases.

The only way you should be using such steroids is because you have a prescription and a medical need for it. While Dianabol may be fairly accessible thro the underground market it is illegal so don't do it.

If you wanna bulk up, do it the natural way. Long term steroid uses isn't good and needs careful consideration even when medically needed.

I'm actually from Texas and all you say is true. I don't use drug and I don't recommend using it. Abuse of drug is wrong and your just hurting yourself. What feels good will only last for a little but can damage your whole life.