PDA

View Full Version : Vaping

LeiLoMei
December 7th, 2016, 06:00 AM
Anyone here does/tried vaping?

If you don't,would you try/have you thought of it?

If you do, what's your current setup? Do you like vaping?

For starters, I do vape, and my current setup is an out-of-the-box Kanger Subox Mini kit and I use home made juice 50/50 VG to PG radio,no flavours.

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I have a friend and his dad got him one and it looks cool as hell, but really when your around it, the smell gets old and starts the male the air taste like dust. We don't hang out that much any more or for long but ever since then he has started to hang out with different people so I guess it's cool

Microcosm
December 29th, 2016, 05:57 PM
3 people in my family vape. It helps them calm down. I'm still uncertain of the medical repercussions of vaping though. I myself do not vape. This isn't because I have anything against it, but again it is partly the uncertainty of medical repercussions and another part my lack of desire to get into it. I've never really found myself wanting to do anything like it.

Amethyst Rose
December 29th, 2016, 06:07 PM
My parents vape and my aunt owns a vape shop. I'm not totally opposed to other people who do it, but I don't have any desire to.

Barbara.
December 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Isn't vaping a health hazard?

ImCoolBeans
January 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I used a vape regularly for about 10 months to help me quit smoking cigarettes. It worked, and now I've quit vaping too.