PDA

View Full Version : New School

idk11223344
December 6th, 2016, 11:58 PM
im cchanging schools again and I know that I shouldn't be worried but I am im leaving my best friend and yea I know I can get another and its not gonna matter in a couple years but im really violent and I am just worried im not gonna fit in and nobody is gonna like me and thats weird coming from me and im possibly gonna become depressed again and I cant be myself because of my dadi cant act myself or express my sexuality I just really wish I lived with my mom

Just JT
December 7th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Ok so why are you so violent? Do you fight a lot or what?
Why cant you express yourself to your dad?
You do not have a choice as to who you live with?

idk11223344
December 12th, 2016, 01:14 AM
I dont know why im so violent i think i get it from my mom and I cant express myself to my dad bc hes doesnt like it when I express my self and hes very closed minded and I dont know why I cant live with my mom my dad wont let me and I even told my mom that if she wants me to live with her she needs a stable income and a stable homw and shes never had issues with drugs or drinking and my dad hates the thought of gay or bi people and I do get in a lot of fights but I never get in trouble

Just JT
December 15th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Well, sounds like you know why you can't live with her. You just explained it. Not judging, but that's the reality of life.

Do you have a counselor or therapist you talk with? If you do maybe they can help you like reword and present things maybe differently to dad so he'll understand. Or get him involved in the sessions to. Sometimes it's easier to hear it from someone else

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 02:58 AM
im cchanging schools again and I know that I shouldn't be worried but I am im leaving my best friend and yea I know I can get another and its not gonna matter in a couple years but im really violent and I am just worried im not gonna fit in and nobody is gonna like me and thats weird coming from me and im possibly gonna become depressed again and I cant be myself because of my dadi cant act myself or express my sexuality I just really wish I lived with my mom

By the age of 14 or 15 I think you have the right to pick who to live with, it may vary in different states though. I think you wouldn't be worry about anything. Just be yourself and don't let people take advantage of you. Moving means you can start fresh... Try controlling yourself and you'll make new great friends. ALL GOOD LUCK TO YA :)