PDA

View Full Version : Rockin Around The Christmas Tree (cover)

Melodic
December 6th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Just in time for the holiday season! As always, be sure to give me your feedback! :)

D-Vizpl8uso

Flapjack
December 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Oh my goshhh I love it!!! If I hadn't of known it was you I would have thought it was like a professional famous singer!!! Your voice is amazing!! You are going places Madie!

Emerald Dream
December 6th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Sounds really good, Madie :) I love the song choice :tree:

Barbara.
December 6th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Awesome job Maddie. Love it ,hope to hear more.

Melodic
December 6th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Oh my goshhh I love it!!! If I hadn't of known it was you I would have thought it was like a professional famous singer!!! Your voice is amazing!! You are going places Madie!

Aw thank you! :)

Sounds really good, Madie :) I love the song choice :tree:

Thanks Ali! It's one of my top 3 fave christmas songs :)

Awesome job Maddie. Love it ,hope to hear more.

Thanks and you will! :)

Dalcourt
December 9th, 2016, 11:40 PM
I really hate this song but still I have to admit you did a great a job on it.
You have a great singing voice Madie...I just feel you sometimes should work on a clearer pronunciation of your lyrics cuz sometimes I have a hard time understanding you...it's okay to sing a lil "dirty" but you want you words to be heard and understood by all esp. when you do original lyrics, right?

Melodic
December 11th, 2016, 12:01 PM
I really hate this song but still I have to admit you did a great a job on it.
You have a great singing voice Madie...I just feel you sometimes should work on a clearer pronunciation of your lyrics cuz sometimes I have a hard time understanding you...it's okay to sing a lil "dirty" but you want you words to be heard and understood by all esp. when you do original lyrics, right?

Thank you!

I appreciate your feedback! I've actually been working on that with my voice coach. :)

Endeavour
December 17th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Great stuff, Madie. :)

PlasmaHam
December 17th, 2016, 03:32 PM
This isn't one of my favorite songs, but you did a pretty good rendition of it. Far better than I could have done.

Some mild critiques, as Peanut said there are a few places where you missed a few syllables and it did throw off the song a wee bit. The "R" and the "Ck" sounds are the primary problem sounds to me. But that was minor honestly.

This is not really about your singing personally, but there was a bit of an echo in your recording. I'm not a sound technician though so I can't over any advice on it. But again that wasn't your singing, you just might want to look into that.

Melodic
December 17th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Great stuff, Madie. :)

Thank you!

This isn't one of my favorite songs, but you did a pretty good rendition of it. Far better than I could have done.

Some mild critiques, as Peanut said there are a few places where you missed a few syllables and it did throw off the song a wee bit. The "R" and the "Ck" sounds are the primary problem sounds to me. But that was minor honestly.

This is not really about your singing personally, but there was a bit of an echo in your recording. I'm not a sound technician though so I can't over any advice on it. But again that wasn't your singing, you just might want to look into that.

Thank you for your critiques!