PDA

View Full Version : fingernails

Svetlana2000
December 1st, 2016, 04:07 AM
girls, you got natural or fake nails? and like them painted or not?
i my natural nails are very soft and so im having fake ones since i was around 12. love them long and colorful.

Taryn98
December 1st, 2016, 11:16 AM
I play a lot of sports so I keep my nails short. I do like to paint them (fingers and toes) however.

Phosphene
December 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
I don't like my fingernails to be too short or too long... it's uncomfortable either way so I keep a happy medium. When I paint them it's usually dark colors.

Barbara.
December 1st, 2016, 06:54 PM
I play a lot of sports so I keep my nails short. I do like to paint them (fingers and toes) however.
I'm the same as Taryn. Love you name by the way.

BlackParadePixie
December 2nd, 2016, 08:24 PM
mine are natural and i keep them trimmed most of the time. I do love going to get mani/pedis and having different colors and designs put on them.

Babs
December 3rd, 2016, 12:03 AM
Mine are natural and I don't really do anything to them. I used to paint my nails but that got tiring and I always chipped them off within the first day. They're pretty short too, but I'm working on growing them a little bit instead of biting them into nubs.

Michelle_
December 3rd, 2016, 12:06 AM
I like to keep mine natural because I'm lazy lol. I never go out of my way to do anything with them. Every now and then I'll paint my fingernails if I have something coming up (School dance or whatever)

LITTLEANGEL17
December 6th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I keep them short and filed to they don't get sharp as that can be risky :P
I only paint them for special occasions.
btw I don't bite them.

gemma.2000
December 23rd, 2016, 06:17 PM
Natural. Painted on special occasions

Emilyyy
December 26th, 2016, 12:58 PM
I prefer natural nails and I often have them painted either light pink or purple.

Cute_Jenny
December 27th, 2016, 06:49 AM
For me natural nails and painted (most in red) only when I go to party.

Katrinchen
December 27th, 2016, 11:08 AM
i keep them short and natural, sometimes painted but most not

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 01:24 PM
My nails are always painted with blue or black but I keep them short. I have a friend that gets hers done and they look nice just idk how you girls get used to them. I went with her last time and the guy put them on one of my hands and it's painful when they prep it omg then to pick up anything. I'll just keep my nails

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 06:27 AM
girls, you got natural or fake nails? and like them painted or not?
i my natural nails are very soft and so im having fake ones since i was around 12. love them long and colorful.

Even thought I'm not a girl I know many girls who have fake nails just b/c it looks nice. I notice that when she have new name she's very.. Sensitive and worries about chipping a nail.

Dyri_14
December 29th, 2016, 07:58 AM
I prefer natural nails and I often have them painted

katie3
December 29th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Natural nails and I rarely paint them