PDA

View Full Version : Laser pubic hair removal - girls

LITTLEANGEL16
November 29th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Hiya At the moment I shave to stay SMOOTH as I have done since hair first appeared at 13 as I am a late bloomer.
Am planing on getting my pubic hair PERMANENTLY removed by laser,

Am looking for advice and help of what to expect??

How long did the whole process take??

And what was the final result like, and were you happy with it?

Where /who done it for you and was it expensive?

And would you recommend it?

THANKS
XXX

Svetlana2000
November 29th, 2016, 02:24 AM
i love myself smooth too :) used to shave every 2nd day, sometimes even every day. not that i didnt like it but its quite time consuming. so i was totally happy when i got the removal voucher for my 15th b-day! it took 5 sessions, each of them about 90 minutes. but that depends on your hair color and skin type. during the laser session it feels like pinholes, so quite okay. but afterwards my skin felt like its burnt for 2-3 days, so i needed lots of cooling balm. yeah, its not a wellness treatment but the result is 100% worth the little pain. i love being smooth all time and so do the girls who go down on me ;) i would recommend it to anyone although its not cheap. but didnt care, got it as a gift!

Lizzielikesboth
November 29th, 2016, 04:03 PM
when I was 16 my Mom paid to start having mine done. We would go in and get ready. I'm not sure how others have had it done but mine was done from the outside in to the middle. I would get some kind of skin numbing cream on the area that was going to be done. I'm lucky that my pubes are darker then my head. We did it every 2 weeks. Yes it did feel tender. My Mom had all the stuff that was needed. so now I'm smooth from Belly button to the bottom of my outer labia and some of my upper part of my legs. My Mom said we would not have my Butt done. Good thing. I have to go back every 6 months for what is called a touch-up. It was really worth it for me. I do not know how much it cost, I never asked. Hope it helped a little. For a giggle for my Butt Hole all I could see is me having it done and i fart and someone looses their eye brows.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 1st, 2016, 07:54 AM
Thanks to both Svetlana and Lizzie for your helpful information, Mum will be paying for it.
XXX :)

Svetlana2000
December 1st, 2016, 08:23 AM
Thanks to both Svetlana and Lizzie for your helpful information, Mum will be paying for it.
XXX :)

hey congrats. cool there will be another constantly smooth girl. youre gonna love it!

LITTLEANGEL16
December 1st, 2016, 12:36 PM
hey congrats. cool there will be another constantly smooth girl. youre gonna love it!

Thank you am so looking forward to it babe, I just want to make sure we pick the right salon :yes:

Take Care XXX

hogwartsthestral
December 1st, 2016, 03:15 PM
That's awesome. I don't know how you all get your mothers to pay for this! I couldn't even approach mine about it. I wanna get laser hair removal and labiaplasty both, but both cost a fortunate and I don't know which to do first - right now I can't afford either.

Lizzy, why didn't you get your butt done? I have a few hairs there I'd definitely want done!

Svetlana2000
December 2nd, 2016, 12:38 AM
Thank you am so looking forward to it babe, I just want to make sure we pick the right salon :yes:

Take Care XXX

yes, thats so important. there are some shady salons that offer huge discounts but dont work properly and burn your skin. a friend of mine has made some really bad experiences. best would be if you can find a salon on personal recommendation. the salon were i had it done was the same where my dads girlfriend had had her laser treatment.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 2nd, 2016, 03:01 AM
yes, thats so important. there are some shady salons that offer huge discounts but dont work properly and burn your skin. a friend of mine has made some really bad experiences. best would be if you can find a salon on personal recommendation. the salon were i had it done was the same where my dads girlfriend had had her laser treatment.

Thanks, Yes thats what am afraid off what happend to your friend, you hear of so many horror stories.
X

Svetlana2000
December 2nd, 2016, 03:08 AM
Thanks, Yes thats what am afraid off what happend to your friend, you hear of so many horror stories.
X

there was a problem with the laser. it wasnt 100% precise so it burnt her skin and she even has a small scar on her public mound left. so shes really scared, would never try it again and is still shaving.
im so lucky that my dads girlfriend had a good experience and knew a great salon. its really worth spending money if you or your parents can!

LITTLEANGEL16
December 2nd, 2016, 03:52 AM
there was a problem with the laser. it wasnt 100% precise so it burnt her skin and she even has a small scar on her public mound left. so shes really scared, would never try it again and is still shaving.
im so lucky that my dads girlfriend had a good experience and knew a great salon. its really worth spending money if you or your parents can!

public mound:P

I know what you meant am not surprised it scared her off getting it done again, hope she sued them.
X

Miss Ophelia
December 7th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Wow, wish my mum would pay for something like that.

Mollypop
December 9th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Wow, wish my mum would pay for something like that.

You and me both!

hogwartsthestral
December 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM
You and me both!

Molly! You haven't been around in forever. Miss you! We all should get our pubes lasered... they're so nasty lol it'd be so nice to be totally bare and clean for the rest of my life.

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:24 AM
no idea

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Bump :locked: