PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad I survived....

Dalcourt
November 27th, 2016, 10:28 AM
As some of you might know I was in a serious car accident a while ago.
I'm healing quite okay...still have some surgery but looks like it all works out perfectly.

I guess I should be happy and grateful but I just can't be.

I have been and still am in therapy due to depression but I feel like nothing works out.

The first time I woke after the accident I was sad I survived. I was sad to be still alive and I just can't get rid off that feeling. I try to be more positive...I preted to doing better for the people around me...but still...the only thing I am is sad that I didn't die.

Amethyst Rose
November 27th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Peanut_ : You owe it to yourself to be grateful to have survived. You're a great friend, a very kind person, and give valuable advice. If you had been hurt even worse in that accident--or even died--I can't tell you how sad I would be. The therapy won't have immediate effects, but over time, I hope you will see improvements. And remember, I'm always here if you need to talk. :hug:

Dalcourt
December 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
Peanut_ : You owe it to yourself to be grateful to have survived. You're a great friend, a very kind person, and give valuable advice. If you had been hurt even worse in that accident--or even died--I can't tell you how sad I would be. The therapy won't have immediate effects, but over time, I hope you will see improvements. And remember, I'm always here if you need to talk. :hug:

Lol, I'm neither of the things you say but thanks.

I am not sure if I wanna see any improvements...and life was shit before all those things happend and is even worse now.
My health will maybe never be the same it was before and this might prevent me from doing the job I wanted to do...so what place in society can I have if I am not able to support myself?

No, dying would have been by far the better option

Amethyst Rose
December 2nd, 2016, 11:38 PM
Lol, I'm neither of the things you say but thanks.

I am not sure if I wanna see any improvements...and life was shit before all those things happend and is even worse now.
My health will maybe never be the same it was before and this might prevent me from doing the job I wanted to do...so what place in society can I have if I am not able to support myself?

No, dying would have been by far the better option

You are, and I wish that you would see how special you are as I do.

Of course you're not sure. Sadness is deceiving in how it makes you feel comfortable staying where you are... you won't realize how good it feels to not be so down until you're not down anymore.

What job do you want to do? Modifications/accommodations can be made, depending on the job it is.

Mina
December 3rd, 2016, 02:22 AM
*hugs* don't think like that! Your parents would be very sad if you didn't survive as well as lots of friends and other people! There's lots of good things here and you should be around for them. I'm here if you wanna talk at anytime :))

Just JT
December 6th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Ty I get it's hard. Both of us know that. I know I'd be very sad if you had died then or now. I really love talking with you. Even if we're miles apart in many ways. It's easy to give up and hard not to. A hard many people don't get.

I'm sure dad knows what's up with what happened. Not sure I'd be able to handle that as well as you are tbh. But you know why. Your grandma I knew w would be really sad. What about your other friends. I know they care.

The job you want? Thought this last surgery was guns give you back some hand use. And there's stuff that can be done to help you do stuff for work.

I know it feels like the worlds been shitting on you all your life and I keep asking you to just give life a bit more ice right?

Just do that ok?
Please?
So we can keep talking?