PDA

View Full Version : I might be half-girl.

Devinsoccer
November 26th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Lately I have been exploring my sexuality and gender. I do know some of the side offects of female puberty, for example periods. I get periods via my but, they are once a month and regular, I haven't missed one. I also do have the mood swings with them as well. I also have a larger butt. Lost of girls are actually jellouse of how big my butt is, and some comment. I also have recently noticed a scar between my p**** and my a***. Wich is where I'm guessing a vigina would be normally. I have recently noticed some development in breasts and one of them is fairly round. Both of my nipples are different.
What do you think?
Am I half-girl?
(Sorry if this is storytelling)
(Also I don't know if this goes here move if nessisary)

bonbon
November 27th, 2016, 05:29 AM
Never heard it was possible.

A large butt doesn't mean anything, there are plenty guys with larger bottoms. Periods cannot happen through the ass, if you get blood through there, you absolutely need to go to see a doctor. And some guys get slightly larger breasts during puberty.

What you'd want to do is talk about your scar with your parents, and certainly go to the doctor to ask about blood you get from your ass.

Voice_Of_Unreason
November 27th, 2016, 09:05 AM
You are absolutely fine. A scar in that area is not uncommon for guys, and is not the result of vagina growth or something. A large bottom and limited breast growth also happens naturally to some people.

Despite what the crazy 90+ gender and sexuality people like to say, there isn't natural male,female hybrids.

Dalcourt
November 27th, 2016, 10:15 AM
This sounds rather strange and I'd advise you to talk to your parents about it and see a doctor.

Devinsoccer
November 27th, 2016, 12:00 PM
You are absolutely fine. A scar in that area is not uncommon for guys, and is not the result of vagina growth or something. A large bottom and limited breast growth also happens naturally to some people.

Despite what the crazy 90+ gender and sexuality people like to say, there isn't natural male,female hybrids.

Actually if you have an XXY cromosome it is kissable to be a hybrid.

Never heard it was possible.

A large butt doesn't mean anything, there are plenty guys with larger bottoms. Periods cannot happen through the ass, if you get blood through there, you absolutely need to go to see a doctor. And some guys get slightly larger breasts during puberty.

What you'd want to do is talk about your scar with your parents, and certainly go to the doctor to ask about blood you get from your ass.

The thing is, its once a month. Not once a day, not once a week, not once every two weeks. I do get fairly large poops, but their not super hard.

Double posts merged. ~Lost Horizon

Anniebanannie
November 27th, 2016, 03:53 PM
I does sound like you should see a doctor. There may be other reasons for what you're experiencing.

Babs
November 28th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"periods via the but" are called hemorrhoids.

jamie_n5
November 28th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Have you talked with your parents about this. You may have been born where the doctors and your family had to choose which sex you most closely associated with. I believe the term for this is called hermorphidite. You are actually born both sexes and the doctors usually assign you to the closest. You need to find out if you have a uterus and ovaries. Talk to you parents. It is nothing to be ashamed of or shy about asking them. You may need hormones to correct things.

ska8er
November 28th, 2016, 09:49 PM
If u have blood coming out of ur butt
u better talk to a doctor.

Devinsoccer
November 28th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Have you talked with your parents about this. You may have been born where the doctors and your family had to choose which sex you most closely associated with. I believe the term for this is called hermorphidite. You are actually born both sexes and the doctors usually assign you to the closest. You need to find out if you have a uterus and ovaries. Talk to you parents. It is nothing to be ashamed of or shy about asking them. You may need hormones to correct things.

Problem, I'm adopted.

ItsJustSomeone
November 28th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I suggest you go to the doctor as soon as possible. Chances are, there's nothing too serious going on with you... there could be a variety of reasons for which you are experiencing the things you previously described. Perhaps you could have a hormone imbalance of some sort. Anyways, the doctor could perform a few exams and provide you with treatment if anything is unusual. As for your "period", that does sound like you may have hemorrhoids. That is definitely something you want to get checked out because they can become excruciatingly painful if not treated properly. Good luck!

jamie_n5
November 29th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Problem, I'm adopted.

Well I would still believe that your parents would know if there were any problems at birth. I do think that you should see your doctor ASAP too though.

Just JT
November 29th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Well I would still believe that your parents would know if there were any problems at birth. I do think that you should see your doctor ASAP too though.

Seeing a dr is the best advise. Not to get off topic, but I wouldn't assume adoptive parents know anything about their adopted kids medical birth history. Its possible, but not a realistic expectation to assume that they do.