PDA

View Full Version : I might start wearing.

Devinsoccer
November 26th, 2016, 11:23 PM
I might start wearing bikini tops or bras because my breasts are starting to get fuller. If you look up really small breasts I'm comparable with some of those. What type should I get? I don't want to get caught with them, so how should I get them? How would I wash them without getting caught?

Just JT
November 27th, 2016, 09:28 PM
If you don't want to get caught it's them in your laundry them I'd guess you ont want to be caught wearing them either. And given the fact that a bra would make breasts more pronounced, I'd have to ask why you'd wana do that?

Not judging but....
Maybe like one of those athleyic bra/wraps things girls use that cover their boobs but don't go over their shoulders?

PlasmaHam
November 27th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Dude, you are way overreacting to this. You do not need a bra, you are not turning into a male/female hybrid. Calm down.

Devinsoccer
November 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
If you don't want to get caught it's them in your laundry them I'd guess you ont want to be caught wearing them either. And given the fact that a bra would make breasts more pronounced, I'd have to ask why you'd wana do that?

Not judging but....
Maybe like one of those athleyic bra/wraps things girls use that cover their boobs but don't go over their shoulders?

True. I mean I don't really care of it gets caught when I'm wearing it, but when I'm not, them I throw it away.

Just JT
November 28th, 2016, 05:39 PM
True. I mean I don't really care of it gets caught when I'm wearing it, but when I'm not, them I throw it away.

What?

Devinsoccer
November 28th, 2016, 10:04 PM
What?

If they see the bra in the wash they'll throw it away.

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 06:23 AM
I might start wearing bikini tops or bras because my breasts are starting to get fuller. If you look up really small breasts I'm comparable with some of those. What type should I get? I don't want to get caught with them, so how should I get them? How would I wash them without getting caught?

I think there is a way to find the size of your cup. If you don't want to get caught with them then do your own laundry so your other siblings won't see them. I think you get them at the mall? Try getting one of your friends to go bra shoping with you. Make sure its a girl :)